It all started with a phone call (A One Direction FF)

Hey guys, I am Beth, the creator of this story/FanFiction Sorry if these chapters are crappy, I came up with chapter in like five minutes, this is a FanFICTION, so not all of One Directions stuff is true ok! Well Enjoy :)!

*ASHLEY POV*

''Hello.''

''Is this Stephanie?"

''No this is SPARTA, I kid, I kid, I am her sister Ashley."

''Ok I heard you to have been looking for a babysitting job."

"Mabye we are."

"Oh sorry, if I bothered you, I just really need help with my boys!" This dude sounded worried

"DUDE, SHUT UP I WAS KIDDING, now that we have that settled, how many kids?"

''5 hopefullytheywillbegoodforyourstandards." He said in one breath

''OK ME AND MAH SISTA GOT THIS."

''OH MY GOD THANK YOU."

''How long."

''Thats the thing."

''Ok...?''

''Hopefully as long as you can like forever.''

''How much will you pay.''

''100 pounds a day each, and you will be living with them.''

''Aight you have yourself two babysitters! Name Time Pace When.''

''Simon, Noon tomorrow, I will pick you and your sister up, and the boys names are Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis.''

''Thank you, well we have to get packing BYE MI LOVELY CARROT!!!!!!''

He chuckled ''Ok bye!''

(THIS IS 3RD PERSON POV, LETS CALL HIM WALDO)

Waldo POV

As Ashley hung up the phone, what she didnt know is that she would be babysitting One Direction, their father wouldnt let them on the internet, so the never heard of the so called One Direction, now watch how the story unfolds... *ensert evil laugh*

that my carrots is how it all started, dont worry one direction will be in the next chappie!