𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 3

█▓▒▒░░░ GORGEOUS IN GREEN ░░░▒▒▓█

Everyone shouted as they rolled on their yoga balls

Bose was on his side with his arms and legs wrapped around his exercise ball, almost like he was spooning it. The blue color matched his suit as he rolled around.

Mika, who also had a matching gray yoga ball, laid on her stomach as she balanced on top of it.

Miles, the twin of Mika, was in a position that almost looked like a downward dog. He almost slipped a few times as he yelled words with everyone else.

Chapa was bending backwards and she relaxed on her back. Her tie dye hoodie covered her head as she threw a volt at Ray.

Ray moved as it hit the 15 minute timer that had the words 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 written above it.

I, on the other hand, quietly bounced up and down while sitting on my green yoga ball. I watched the chaos unfold with an amused yet innocent smile.

"Alright, that's enough!" Ray called as he deleted his timer. Everyone around me quickly removed themselves, Chapa sort of sliding off to get off.

"Can we practice tonight and retake this test tomorrow?" Mika asked with wide eyes, seeming to urgently need an answer.

"This wasn't even the test, I just thought it'd be fun if you guys sat bouncy for a while!" Ray exclaimed. I grinned and raised my hand, "I found it fun." Ray rolled his eyes and waved me off.

"Why don't you sit bouncy, if you think it's so easy?" Chapa challenged with a glare. Ray faltered before shaking his head. "Nah."

He used his lazer to bust all of our 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴, except mine, despite his attempts. Green formed a wall with every hit he tried to make. He soon gave up and put his laser down. "The real test is about to begin."

"Finally!”

"Don't ever give up."

"I feel duped."

"Yay." Bose, Mika, Miles and I all said but mine was the only sarcastic answer.

"Who can tell me the easiest crime to commit?"

"Jay walking!" Mika immediately blurted out. "Jay Dancing." Bose said as he pointed at Ray with a smile, seeming to think it was a smarter answer. "Stealing my phone." Chapa said with her arms crossed. For a moment I paused as my eyes grew wide, taking a glance at Ray, who was also giving me a quick look with his eyes.

"White collar crime. Rarely prosecuted." Miles said as I nodded, knowing the answer was, in fact, correct. "Stealing candy from a baby." I added and held my fist out to Miles. He grinned and bumped it.

"You're all wrong. Except for Phoebe and Miles." Ray snapped his fingers. "I'm talking about a crime so easy. It's like taking candy from a baby." He pointed at me. He smiled before suddenly yelling. "𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙕!"