Moving forward

After Finny and I finished breakfast, we went back to our rooms to quickly brush our teeth and convene back in my room. It didn’t take long for Finny to come tip-toeing down my ladder and into my closet. “Hey,” she whispered, opening the closet door. “Hello,” I tried to say back, but my mouth was filled with tooth paste. I spat and washed my mouth out, cleaning off the frothy toothpaste.
“What’s up?” I said, wiping off the water on my face.
“Not much,” she said laying down on my bed, “just a little horny.”
“I bet I could help you with that,” I said, walking out of my bathroom.
Finny flipped over onto her back, her head hanging over the side. I leaned down, bringing her head up to mine by her cheeks, kissing her softly on the lips. She started tugging and playing with her waist band, giving me short glances at her smooth, wet pussy. As our kiss continued, Finny’s fingers started tracing around her clit, toying with the thick strands of her wet juices.
“Is it bad if I want you in… that way?” she asked, breaking out kiss.
“Well…” I replied sarcastically.
“Shut up, I’m really asking,” she said, hitting my arm and turning to face me.
“Finny, I love you, but you shouldn’t ask me when I’m horny,” I replied, kissing her cheek, “Let’s wait a little.”
“You’re right.” Finny said, kissing me and falling onto my bed, “Let’s take it slowly.”
She grabbed onto my hand, leading it down her soft, fleece pajamas. “This isn’t very slow,” I said, as my hand grazed over her excited clit. I started tracing her slit back and forth with my fingers as we kissed, soaking them fully before sliding them in one, then two. Once again, I massaged the top of her with slow stroking motions as she said to. The spongey ridge engorged again as her breathing became heavy and deep.
“You’re getting better,” she smiled, kissing me on the lips.
With my other hand, I slowly pulled down her pants, letting her kick them off entirely. Soon, Finny started squirming around underneath me as she clenched and relaxed her pussy around my fingers. “Oh fuck, you’re making me so hot,” she whispered, kissing my cheek as I rubbed faster. Her hand moved down from my neck to her clit, rubbing it quickly as I fingered her.
“You relax,” I said moving next to her so I could wrap my arms around her thigh to finger her and rub her clit at the same time.
“Oh fuck Logan,” she whispered as I started fingering as fast as I could.
Within seconds, Finny was reaching climax, her cute body squirming and spasming as I continued to finger her as fast as I could. “Oh my God, holy shit,” she repeated quietly to herself. Soon, her moans became louder and then silent as more fluids started coming out of her slit, seeming to gush out all over my bed. “Fuuuuuck,” she finally moaned as her orgasm tapered out.
“You came all over my bed,” I said, making her giggle.
“You made me,” she tried to say, but before she could finish, I leaned in, kissing her passionately.
Our tongues touched lightly, flicking each other’s as they danced. Finny continued to drip a small but steady stream of juice out onto my sheets, but I didn’t care. “I love you,” she said, hugging me closer. “I love you more,” I replied, snuggling my nose against hers. She giggled, kissing me softly as she played with her cum, making herself shake every time she touched herself.
“Time for your reward,” she giggled, placing her small hands on my chest.
I lifted my shirt over my head, tossing it to the wall, letting her feel my chest with her small, cold hands. “Your hands are cold,” I whispered in between kisses. “I know how to warm them up,” Finny replied, lowering them down past my waist band. Her cold hands touched my cock, making it shrink a little. “Where are you going?” She giggled starting to stroke slowly. Slowly but surely, Finny’s hands warmed up as she brought my cock up.
“Roll over,” she whispered.
I moved over to my left pushing down my pants as I went. Finny’s hands stayed on my cock as she rolled to my right side, and started working my cock faster. Her grip was loose, but still felt amazing as she massaged up the shaft to the head. With one last wet kiss, Finny started moving down, kissing my body down to my cock.
“Wait,” I said, “I want to keep kissing you,”
“Ok,” she giggled coming back up to my lips.
Her slow moving hand rhythmically stroked my cock as our kisses became passionate again. I wrapped my right arm around Finny’s neck, bringing her closely to me, while my other hand grabbed onto her stroking arm. “Are you sure you don’t want me to?” she asked. “I just want to kiss your perfect lips,” I replied. Finny’s beautiful smile widened as I kissed her again, tasting that same, sweet cinnamon.
“You can squeeze it harder you know, it won’t break,” I said smiling at her.
Finny squeezed my cock a little harder, handling it with care as she stroked it a little faster. I could feel I was going to explode soon, but I didn’t care to warn Finny this time. This time it would be a surprise. She kept kissing me, introducing a little tongue now and again, but she was shy about it. Finally, as I began shivering from pleasure and she could tell I was ready to blast my load, she French kissed me, tongues touching and exploring.
“Fuck,” I stammered as her hand fell to the base of my shaft, letting ropes of cum shoot out and onto my chest.
“Oh wow,” she giggled as the last bit shot out, dripping down my cock and onto her firmly grasping hand.
I laughed quietly as Finny took her hand off of my shaft. “Now can I lick it?” she asked. “Go for it,” I laughed. She ran her tongue through my thick cum on her hand, cleaning it off before moving down to my cock. Her cute lips pursed around the head, slowly enveloping it as she licked it clean. “Holy shit,” I moaned as she sucked out the last few drops left. From there she moved on to my chest, licking small trails through the ropes of cum that landed there.
“I love the taste of your cum,” she said, seductively crawling up towards me. “Let’s get this shirt off of you,” I continued pulling it up over her head.
“Now we’re even,” she giggled, placing her hands on my chest.
Every time she smiled her beautiful, effervescent smile her pearly white teeth showed through her slightly parted lips. Honestly, if there was one part of her that I could see forever, it would be her smile. It was calming and yet enthusiastic and energetic, bringing me to peace. “I love you,” I said, smiling back at her, gazing into her brilliant, brown eyes. “I love you too,” she said, poking my chest, trying to tickle me.
Finny wrapped her perfect arms around my neck, bringing herself closer and closer until our chests touched. I could feel her fluttery heart beat from her perfect, firm breasts as we kissed passionately, her perfect, nipples hardening against my chest and softly moaning into each other’s mouths.
“Mmh, what time is it?” I asked, breaking the kiss to look at my clock.
“What’s up?” Finny asked, turning my head to face her.
“Adam’s coming over at 2 and it’s 12 right now,” I said.
“We’ve got time,” she whispered.
“Time for what?” I asked suggestively.
“Time for this,” Finny replied, kissing my lips again while she began to grind on my newly formed erection.
“You have no idea how cute you look right now,” I whispered, looking at her beautiful smile.
“I was going for sexy,” she replied.
“That’s cute,” I joked.
“Ha, ha, ha,” she said sarcastically, placing her hands on my chest, “Just enjoy it.”
Finny continued grinding on my cock, making me harder as she started making these soft purring moans. “You’re so wet,” I whispered. Small drops of her juices dripped down her slit to my cock and thighs. I grabbed onto her silky smooth thighs as she continued her movements rubbing my head in between her slippery labia. Her tight, virgin pussy wouldn’t allow penetration with the pressure she was putting on me, but it felt so amazing nonetheless.
“You think we’ve waited a little yet?” She asked.
“I think we’re too horny to answer that honestly,” I replied, kissing her lips.
“I’ve thought about it not horny and I want you to be my first,” she said, stopping her movements.
“And I want you to be mine, but I don’t have any protection,”
“I don’t want protection,” Finny whispered, bringing my cock up to her slit, “Just don’t cum in me or you owe me some Plan-B.”