Office hours

Looking up into her eyes as they both smirked, he said, "you first".

Maya ended up staying in Jackson's on Sunday night and he dropped her home early on Monday morning to get ready for work.

It was now almost 9am and the blonde strolled through the company building and into the kitchen on their floor. "Good morning stranger" she smiled at Jackson making a coffee.

"Good morning... I'm guessing you need one of these" Jackson smiled, handing her a coffee.

"I definitely do... I was up all night last night" Maya grinned.

"Oh really, why was that?" he smirked, neither of them noticing Carina walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning" Carina smiled at them both, pretending not to hear anything they just said.

"Morning" Jackson smiled, moving out of the way to let Carina put her lunch in the fridge.

"Hi" Maya breathed out smiling. Carina was so sidetracked with Maya's gaze and pretending she hadn't heard them flirting that she smiled at them both and walked out, completely forgetting her coffee.

"Did I just see an Italian skip a morning coffee?" Maya laughed.

"Yes you did" Jackson chuckled, "why don't you take her one" he raised his eyebrows.

"Should I?" Maya asked, unsure.

"Yes" Jackson replied immediately, "you have to start somewhere right?" he smiled softly before leaving the kitchen.

Maya made the coffee, praying it would taste good before making her way to Carina's office.

"Come in" Carina shouted as she heard a few soft knocks on her door.

The now open door revealed the blonde, smiling from ear to ear, "hello, I was making a coffee and thought I'd bring you one" she smiled, shutting the door and placing the cup on the desk.

"I thought you already had a coffee?" Carina smiled, seeing right through Maya's words.

"Well erm yea kind of well... I just- I thought you might want me- want me to make you a coffee" Maya sighed to herself after messing up such a simple sentence or two, "anyway enjoy your second day" she said quickly, moving to leave the office.

"Wait" Carina said, stopping the blonde's movements, "thank you for the coffee, I have a lot going on in my head right now, I forgot to have one this morning" she smiled bringing the cup to her lips and taking a sip. "Mm this is good" Carina moaned, making Maya's eyes go wide for a second.

"I'm glad you like it" Maya smiled, "good weekend?".

"Yes thank you... you?" Carina said, holding her intoxicating eye contact, making the blonde feel weak all over.

"Mhm" Maya managed to get out.

"I didn't realise you and Jackson were so friendly" Carina commented.

"I mean you tend to like the people you work closely with I guess" Maya shrugged.

"Even on weekends?" Carina asked, making Maya panic. Oh shit the blonde thought.

Carina paused for a moment, smiling as she saw the slight panic on Maya's face. She's adorable Carina thought.

"Listen don't panic ok... whatever you have going on it's safe with me" Carina laughed lightly.

"I- we're not- we're not together" Maya said. The last thing she wanted was Carina to think she wasn't available.

"Listen I'm very pro casual sex" Carina nodded, smiling wider now as she saw Maya blush and laugh lightly.

"Is that what you're doing?" Maya asked, referring to Carter.