Must Read..Important Notice

I know yall been wanting a update, but I will give yall one tomorrow.

After I update tomorrow I will be putting this book on hold. I been so stressed out about this book that I'm losing ideas on what I'm going to do next.

The reason why I named the chapter 21 because I knew most of yall wouldn't read it if it was author note..which is a shame.

I'm so tired of yall bashing Castilio though! Yall should pay attention more to my book and Castilio character then you will understand where he coming from.

Some people just read and barely know what they reading and don't take things to notice.

Now let me explain Castilio character:

He is cold and ruthless and don't give a fuck about nobody, only Amira. He has never loved nobody, not even his family. He only cares but he didn't love, that was until he met Amira.

He was so hard and mean on her because he was mad that she had a effect on him.

Now let's go to Amira!

I hated how yall was bashing Amira too, talm bout why she got to be so innocent and why she won't stand up for herself!

Once again, lets explain Amira character:

Amira has always been used, and nobody never loved her. She has always kept to herself with no friends and wasn't used to attention at all.

She is innocent and small, and she basically scared of the world, but that was until she met Castilio.

Both and Amira and Castilio had good effects on each other's life's and it helped it for the better.

Also the last two chapters are actually not what you think it is, or happened.

I want to thank all of you that took the time to read the authors note.

Also if any of you have a book that you written and want me to read, make a comment and I will surely read it for you and vote and comment on it.

Also do yall know any good books, if you do write it in the comments.

Thanks guys!