The Yellow Butterfly

Third person POV

After finishing her lectures with her great uncle the little angel , Lan MeiMei walked out the library. She look around to see something out of place here. A Big Yellow Butterfly flapping its golden wings around her. She lift her hand up only for the butterfly to land on her hand earning a small giggle from the little girl. She was playing around the butterfly ignore almost everyone around her till someone broke that bubble.

" MeiMei" a familiar voice had said leave the girl confused and turned around to see two familiar faces. "DAGE,JEIJEI" she said earning a small chuckle from her sister who waved her hand as her little sister ran with her arms in the air. "I thought you guys were on a night hunt and weren't coming home till later on" she said in confusion to why her brother and sister are home so early.

"We had finished up a little earlier than expected so we decided to come home" her brother said. As Mulan watched her brother and little sister talk she had remembered why they came to MeiMei. "Oh MeiMei Muqin called for you" As Lan MeiMei look at her sister she just remembered that today is her first day on learning talisman with her mother. Her eyes lit up in excitement to the point where you could see the stars in her eyes.

She immediately let go of her brothers leg and started running to her mothers invention room also know as The Treasure Room. "NO RUNNING IN CLOUD RECESSES" her older sister yelled making her stop in her tracks, turned around and said "No shouting in Cloud Recesses" the little girl said and continued running away before He comes. "Hehe let her have fun Mulan this is her first ever time being in the Treasure room and you know she always wanted to see it in person". Lan Bao said earning a growl from Mulan. "Even if so she is a Lan she must learn to follow the ru-". Lan Mulan said but was cut by a familiar aura, an angry one in fact. They turn around to see Him Lan Qiren. "YOU TWO GO AND COPY THE RULES 500 TIMES! He said with angry tone. " Ok". the two said walking to the library to receive there punishment with Lan Qiren in the back following them.

With Lan MeiMei

Just as the library was out of her sight she stopped running and was now making her way to the Treasure Room to meet with her mother she greeted some Lan disciples and even some from other sects that where here for the classes taught by her uncle,great uncle, her father and can't forget her mothers Talisman class the only interesting class here.

She finally made her way to the treasure room she slide the door open but no one was there not even her own mother. Did Lan Mulan lie to me, but why would she lie to me, But something familiar did get her attention the Big Yellow Butterfly flapping it's golden wings around her face. The butterfly then flew inside the room with the little girl chasing after it but she was careful not to touch anything seeing as some may not work properly and some could send her to dangerous places. " get back here" she said trying to get the butterfly just then the butterfly landed on a table. She put her hands up to catch it but the butterfly suddenly flew away causing her hand to land on the table. Just then a big flashing light blinded the room and cause a big flash for everyone to see .

With Wei Wuxian

A figure in white clothes was heading to his Treasure Room to meet with his daughter. When a big light flashing from his room caught his eye and he ran and to find his daughter's body to dissappear along with the mysterious butterfly. "MUQIN" Lan MeiMei said trying to reach for her mothers hand but failed.

As he watched his daughter's body dissappear his husband came only to find him on the ground crying "XIAN" Lan zhan called as he saw his husband crying on the floor

With Lan Qiren
Now you two stay here and copy the rules but just then the two Lan disappeared. He starting to panic when he heard footsteps he ran out the library to find everyone running to the Treasure Room so he walked to find his Nephew and Nephew in law on the floor crying. Lan Huan then came in as everyone greeted him he asked Lan Ying what happened. "MEIMEI IS GONE SHE DISAPPEARED" Lan Qiren had also said that Mulan and Bao had disappeared when the 3 of them were in the library

Hey author here this just a quick introduction

This is what Wei Wuxian looks like and he is now know as Lan Ying or Second Madam Lan

Ok then that all

AAAHAHAHAHAH THERE SOOO CUTE