Chapter 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I recommend you guys listen to the song 'I see red' while reading this chapter. Enjoy!

___________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I reached my workplace within five minutes.

I wouldn't be lying. All the time while walking to my workplace I felt someone was following me.

"Oh, creepy!" I mumbled those words to myself.

Just then, someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Taehyung, my boss. I immediately bowed to him.

"Good evening sir!" I said to him,

Yes, I do the evening shift.

"Don't get distracted, miss Y/N. Customers are waiting for you." He said in a deep voice which sent me a chill down the spine.

His aura is so mysterious, intimidating, and creepy. Sometimes, I think that he is only responsible for those poor girls' deaths.

Shit! What am I even thinking?

I started scanning the customers' groceries when I noticed Jungkook in the line. He was staring at me.

Do I look so ugly that he always stares at me?

The next customer was him. I scanned his groceries.

Hmmm...Weird.

He bought five pocket knives, some chocolate biscuits, and a set of ten napkins.

Five-pocket knives? Weirdo. I shrugged it away.

"Hi Y/N." He greeted me.

I was wide-eyed. Is he talking to me?

"H-Hi Jungkook." I greeted him.

"We are in the same class." He said with a smile plastered on his face.

I don't know why but I felt that smile was fake yet beautiful.

"Y-Yeah!" Why am I stammering?

"By the way, you look beautiful." He said, making my heart skip a beat.

"Thank you!"

The payment was done and we both bid goodbyes to each other.

He seems to be a nice guy. Well, I thought like that.

"You are gonna look at him like that? Or you're going to work?" Taehyung said pulling me out of my dream world.

God! His voice scares me to death.

"S-Sorry sir!" I apologized to Taehyung.

"You better be." He said in a deep scary voice and left.

I rolled my eyes and continued with my work.

________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING: Triggering content ahead. Don't read if you are sensitive.

(18+)

Unknown POV

Right now, I am in a park in the middle of nowhere.

Well, I met this girl online and we decided to meet. So, I told her to come to this location. My new prey.

"Hi!!" Finally, she is here.

She came towards me and was about to kiss me when I halted her actions.

"Not here sweetie pie. You see that cottage. It's mine. Let's go there." I said in my seductive tone.