Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

It's been three weeks since Jimin and Suga started staying with me and Jungkook. They are actually not as bad as I thought them to be. In fact, they made me feel like I was at home. They made me realize the real meaning of family.

About Jungkook, he is just the same. Every night he has sex with me. He behaves very rudely and cold towards me which hurts me so badly. Jimin and Suga know about my and Jungkook's relationship. Every day I cry. Suga and Jimin comfort me. They are like my brothers.

About Namjoon. Jungkook told us that he invited Namjoon over to our house to kill him. I told Jungkook that I will go to jail but then he doesn't want me to. He says that he doesn't want to leave me. Today is the day Jungkook is going to kill Namjoon. I am kinda nervous about it.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang indicating that someone was at the doorstep. Jungkook opened the door revealing Namjoon. Namjoon entered the mansion and sat on the couch. Jungkook gestured to me and Jimin to go to our respective bedrooms.

At first, I didn't want to leave but then Jungkook gave me a death glare that provoked me to go to my bedroom. He scared me to death.

I and Jimin were in my bedroom. "Do you think Jungkook loves me?" I asked out of the blue. Jimin looked at me puzzled and smiled. "Of course, you are a woman that Jungkook deserves because you are just like him," Jimin replied.

"You mean I am also a killer just like him?" I questioned in anticipation. "No, Jungkook is also an orphan. When he was three years old, a man brutally killed his parents in front of his own eyes. He grew up on roads. People beat him when he asked for food and water. But one fine day, he beat them back and became a fearless boy. All his traumatic childhood events made him mentally unstable and he became a psychopath." Jimin replied.

Unknowingly, tears fell from my eyes thinking how Jungkook would have lived alone on the streets at a very young age. "Killing people makes him feel relaxed and forget all his miseries. You are the one who makes him forget all his traumatic events and problems. So, I think he does love you because he doesn't want to leave you." Jimin uttered.

"How do you know all these about Jungkook?" I questioned. "Suga said. Suga and Jungkook grew up together." I sighed and looked down, fiddling with my fingers.

I was about to open my mouth when we both heard a loud gunshot. We ran downstairs and saw the dead body of Namjoon lying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him. Honestly, that scene scared me to death. It was so gruesome.

I immediately hugged Jungkook and felt happy that nothing happened to him. He may not tell me that he loves me but I do love him and the fact that he doesn't want to leave me makes me happy. God may punish us for our sins.

Call me a freak or an idiot but I want to live with Jungkook for the rest of my life because he is the one who makes me feel like I am at home. I will become anything for him even if I have to become a killer for him. I will become one. I will do anything for him. People say love is blind. And it's so true.

I looked at Jungkook and he slammed his lips onto mine kissing me like no tomorrow. This is what I want for the rest of my life. My ending may not be a happy ever after ending but still, it's the best one...with Jungkook.

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Chapter 26 is published.

Sorry for the late update. I had writer's blockage for this story. And yes, this is the end of this story. I am sorry for ending it so fast but I had nothing to write more.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story.

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads.

Please ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Hate comments will not be tolerated.

Please do vote, comment, and follow me.

Thank You

Take care

Love you so much, guys:)

THE END