two women to handle

Hoseok pov:

I drove home, leaving behind the date and minu, because Y/n is not receiving my call. Plus, she didn't even tell me who was at the door.

What if Minu went to meet her? No, she can't do that! But what if Jungkook came home with files since I took the day off?

I'm doomed.

Now Y/n will know that I lied to her, and she will get upset.

With a thousand thoughts on the way, I reach the apartment and open the door with the key I had with me.

"Y/N?" Entering inside, I saw no one but Luis. His small bark made me pick him up cautiously, and I ruffle his back, noticing a figure coming out from the bedroom.

A man.

"Luis, come to Dad!" Taehyung said, smiling, and Luis left my arms to go to him. Dad? He thinks Luis is his?? Huh, what a jerk... standing in my property and seducing my wife's dog.

"What are you doing here? In my bedroom!" I asked, taking the sandwich out from my pocket, which I brought from the theater for Y/n. Taehyung didn't reply but adored Luis.

I crossed by him and entered the room to find Y/n busy on her PC. "Y/N! Was he at the door? You could have at least answered my calls. I was worried-"

"You don't have to though!" Taehyung casually cut my sentence, making my eyes roll. I still remember how he said not to touch Y/n during our honeymoon.

I hate him already.

"Here." I placed the sandwich on her table, but she's too focused on typing, editing, cropping, blah blah blah!

Should I go now?

There's no way I'm leaving her alone with him! Look at this jerk sitting on my bed with Luis... I want to throw him out, but I can't!

"Why are you here?" I inquired, but Y/n replied before him, "He had some urgent work with me, and I'm almost done... look, it's the way you asked?"

Suddenly, Taehyung strolled to her desk and bent over, staring at the screen while gripping luis in left arm. "Right, but can you cut that part? It's extra... no! Not this, wait, gimme... tsk."

Then he shove Y/n hand from mouse and started doing it himself. I can't explain how close he is to her right now! Not that I care... but what if she's uncomfortable?

Soon, he backed off, and Y/n removed some kind of pendrive from her device and swirled the chair to Taehyung.

"Here!" She passed the drive to him and finally looked at me with a smile. "Tae, you can go now and text me the urgent works next time."

Taehyung's face went pale, and he silently placed Luis on the ground before exiting the room. I thought to show him out as a courtesy, but Y/n halted me.

"Where are you going? Sit with me!" She shifted from the chair to the bed while unwrapping the sandwich.

I glanced outside and caught a glimpse of Taehyung leaving the apartment.

What makes me wonder is how shameless he can be? Like you dumped your 20years of friendship and love at main moment and now you have the audacity to come at her husband house?

Maybe he freaked out that night, just like minu.

I sighed while falling on bed and noticed Y/N eating her sandwich happily. Why is she so beautiful? Even in this casual outfit with no makeup!