Soju

Y/n's pov

Since I got a lot of free time now after graduation I decided to take dancing classes again.
"Mhm I took them again, I met a few people from back then already" I laid down on my stomach talking to him through the phone "you sound happy" Minho mentioned "I am, and let's do a lot of fun stuff for the next weeks with the rest" I said "sure, what are you thinking of?" He asked "I wanna go to the beach again, maybe also visit Jeju Island or eat a lot of food oh and also go shopping and- sorry I know that's way too much...I just want to enjoy my time before I will have to do a job" I stopped "It's okay, you should do as much as you can" He laughed "Well I have to hang up now, we'll probably see each other soon" I rolled over onto my back "Probably. Sleep well then" I hummed in response "mh you too" I waited for him to hang up "Are you still there?" I questioned "are you?" He returned "what's that? Come on hang up first" I chuckled "Okay~now really bye" I turned my phone on to check if he really was gone, he was. I smiled drifting off into a beautiful sleep.

Next day

I was sleeping tight dreaming of beautiful things until I felt someone brushing my hair back "who are you?" I asked half asleep "mom?" I slowly opened my eyes "I'm too young to be your mom" The voice responded as I immediately fully opened them just to see So-yeon "what are you doing here?" I asked confused "I have your house keys, forgot?" She grinned holding them up "No, but you never use them" I mumbled "there's a first time for everything", "well whatever..why are you here?" I questioned tired "Why don't you get up first, I made breakfast" she said "am I dreaming?" I focused my eyes and rubbed my head "No, well listen your parents have a business trip. Your mom texted me that it came up really unexpected but they will get good money for it. They didn't want to wake you up because it was too early and also unplanned, so they told me to take care of you" She explained "what? Really, how long will they be away?", "only for 3 days don't worry" she responded "then why did they send you here, I can take care of me on my own" I stood up and accidentally trapped a bit, So-yeon cleared her throat "well I just act like I didn't see that, but you know how your parents are"

"What are we going to do today then?" I sat down at the table "I'm planning on going to the fitness studio today you can come along. After that I'm not free, I obviously told your parents that I'm free though. You can do whatever you want enjoy your time alone as long as you can" she got up so I nodded and ate my breakfast up.

I eventually came along to the fitness studio. Really way too exhausting. Afterwards I took a shower putting on a simple fit. I planned on going out since the weather was nice...just where?

Well I ended up going to the grocery store to buy some food that I could eat

Well I ended up going to the grocery store to buy some food that I could eat. What else am I even supposed to do, food brings happiness. I chose the nearest market, where I ended up meeting Minho first. It always reminded me when I head back in there.

"Hello" I greeted as I got in. I went to the back of the store and took some Ramyeon and something to drink "Y/n?" I turned around to see....
Minho?