Season 4: Chapter 28

Anastasia was transported into Vecna's mind and she could see him aiming wooden spears at Max and Eleven. Anastasia used her powers to pick up one of the broken planks and she threw it at Vecna's back and it landed on his shoulder. He dropped the other planks of wood and turned his attention away from Eleven and Max. "You," Vecna said as he tilted his hand.

Anastasia didn't bother answering in any snarky way, once he was facing her she pulled the piece of wood further through his shoulder until it was out completely. She tossed the piece of wood to the side and Vecna touched his shoulder and soon enough the wound was covered again.

Before Anastasia could defend he shot his hand out to Eleven and lifted her into the air and began to choke her. Anastasia tried to move to help, but Vecna through her into the bleachers, but before she could land in the bleachers she was thrown into some sort of vision.

She rolled onto her back and looked down at her stomach as she felt a sharp pain and she saw a smaller piece of wood lodged into her side. Anastasia pulled the piece of wood out and tossed it onto the ground. She started to look around. She was stuck in a graveyard, but not any graveyard, it was one where each gravestone had the name of someone she loves. Both dead and alive.

As she looked down at Hopper's grave a hand shot out of the grave and wrapped itself around her ankle. Anastasia screamed as she struggled to pull her ankle out of the boney grip. Anastasia looked around and more hands breached the surface once Anastasia got her ankle out she began to run as fast as she could.

It was no use, she was put into another vision. She stopped as she was in Madden's living room and Mrs. and Mr. Madden were sitting on the couch. Their faces were contorted into weird inhuman faces. Anastasia froze at the sight and Mr. Madden stood from the couch and grabbed onto her wrist. "Let go of me!" Anastasia yelled as she tried to pull her hand away, but the grip just tightened. She used her powers to push Mr. Madden away and it ended up removing the vision entirely.

She could see a red portal-like opening and she began to run towards it. She didn't know where it went, but all she knew was that she had to get to Eleven and Max. Once she was through the red portal thing she could see an unconscious Max and Vecna talking to Eleven. Anastasia used her powers to throw Vecna away from Eleven. Vecna lands on the ground and takes a moment to stand.

As Vecna was standing Anastasia could feel something slithering up her leg. Before she could react she was pulled towards Max. Her feet fell from under her and she tried her best to stop whatever was taking her.

Anastasia joined Max and Vecna walked over to the two of them. He placed a hand over each girl's face and Anastasia felt like her life was being sucked out of her.

-

Lucas got the upper hand on Jason and started to punch him repeatedly. The door was finally broken down. Lucas punched Jason one more time before Jason fell to the ground. "Lucas! Where're Max's headphones?" Oliver yelled as he saw the girl begin to levitate into the air. "Jason broke them," Lucas replied.

Oliver started to dig through his bag, but as he started he heard a loud cracking noise. He started to dig through his bag faster until he found the headphones. The only thing was that he didn't know how to put them on her. She was way above his reach. Oliver felt useless.

"Erica, call an ambulance, right now! Go!" Oliver ordered and Erica nodded and ran out of the attic. The sound of another limb breaking could be heard and then another, then another. Her arms and her legs were broken, but before anything else could break, Max's body fell to the ground. Lucas caught her and Oliver sighed in relief when he saw that the girl was talking.

-

Dustin and Eddie watched Anastasia waiting for something to happen. "Does it feel like it's taking too long for you?" Eddie asked.