Chapter One

I walk down the hall, looking for room B35.

Once I spot the tanish door I walk to it, timetable in hand.

I open the door and everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked, bored. I look down.

"Im Chloe. Im new." I say quietly.

"Oh. You're the new student. Tell us something about yourself." He demanded.

I sighed and looked up at everyone.

"My names Chloe, um, I just moved here from Maine, I love doritos." I say and turn back to the hateful teacher.

He was wearing a suit type thing. He has grayish hair and looks asian. His eyes are a green color.

I look down again, using my hair as a curtain so the other students dont see me.

"Go sit near Carly. Carly, raise your hand." He demanded.

History. This class is history.

"As I was saying, the Great Depression started in the 1940's-"

"Actually, sir, the Great Depression started October 29, 1929. The Stock Market crashed which also lead into banks failing and everyone lossing their money. Most people starved while other people killed themselfs because they were hungry. The Dust Bowl started happening in the 1930's in Oklahoma. It soon spreaded in the South." I said quietly.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

"Learned about it in 5th grade sorry but you had it all wrong and if you gave us a state yest then we would all fail." I said before the bell rang, signaling to leave class.

I didnt even get to sit down.

I have a free period now.

I walk out the classroom before anyone else could.

I made my way down the hall.

"CHLOE!" Someone yelled my name and I turned around only to see a girl.

She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was skinny. She was wearing a white shirt that had bold letters that says 'PUH_LEASE'. She wore jean shorts with nikes.

The girl was breathing hard. She held her finger up, panting. When she calmed down she stood straight.

"Hi im Carly the girl you are supposed to sit next to during period one!" She said smiling at me.

I nodded and looked down.

"Can I see your timetable?" Carly asked and I nodded, holding it out in front of me.

She grabbed it and sqealed.

"We have all the same classes!"

I smile and look at her.

Today is going to be fun.

***

I walk down the road, smiling.

I havent felt this happy since my sister's death.

Sighed and pushed that thought away.

I walked down an alley way. Looking around, I see nothing but the end of the alley... and four guys with guns... running my way.

I stand there. Frozen to the ground.

The guy in the middle looked like the leader. He was in front of the others. He kept saying things but I couldnt hear anything until he reached me and grabbed me.

He picked me up bridal style and started running again.

"Oh my god! Please put me down!" I say but he just shakes his head.

I started struggling but it was no use. He is like Iron Man.

The other guys go in front of him and jump into a car. We reach the car and he shoves me in the middle of him and another guy.

He closes the door and the engine turns on. Soon enough the car speeds off.

_____________________________

This is my first story on wattpad. Plz tell me if it was good or not.

Vote, comment, SHARE TO ALL!

-Wolves_R_Life