I dont believe you

(Unpacking stuff)

So what are we ganna do .. And btw i love your stand and your stero neon purple edge lights with see glass .

I know its pretty !

Yeah georgeous .

Wait you have a king size bed right and a dresser with 4 lanes right ?

Yeah why.

We can make this room the most awesome room out of everyone we know .. We can put your tv on my stand and we can switch out the beds and tonight when we go to super get all the staff to take a super picture .. And we can get the blanket store to make a big king size blanket with all of our friends on it . And the sheets we can get everyone to sign a paper and we can get someone to blow it up on a sheet .

Yeah this will be awesome lets go talk to are moms about this .

(Justins mom and mine)

Hey we have a great idea for the room to make it awesome .. We want to switch the beds and the tvs . And were ganna put on slip covers and we want to make a paint wall , where we can do whatever we want and put whatever we want for free exspresion.

Guys thats a great idea and when your friends come over they can sign it and put what they want on it .

Yeah thats ganna be awesome and we have an idea for the blankets mom can you drive us by the clothe store after super ?

Sure .. That wont be a problem

Thanks mom were ganna go start the room now okay ..

Okay .

Ashley whispers in her moms ear)

Mom i love it here i never want to move .

Well maybe we dont have to .. Well see later

Okaay

(Me and justin start the room painting)

This is so fun . I cant believe we live together now *throws pink paint at the wall .

Justin ) yeaah i know .. *ashley slips and almost falls . I look in to her eyes and i cant help but notice how beautiful she is .

(Kisses her )

Omg .. Justin what just happened ?

I dont know okay i want to tell you something but i doubt you will believe me .

Okay tell me .!!

I still love you more than any girl mote than bella more than halley .. I love you more than anyone . You dont understand . I always say im over you because i dont want everyone to know i love you because i didint want drama . But i love you

Im sorry jorgie why should i believe you when you broke my heart after a day ? Im sorry i dont know what to do right now

............

Sorry this chapter is so short ive been writing on my ipod .