I love you

Believe me ashley i love you more than any girl i swear . Please believe me.

Okay but this is your last chance and i don't want any one to know for a while because i don't want drama to happen .

Okay ..

And just because no one know's doesn't mean you flirt with every girl when I'm not around because i know you do that a lot .

You are not worth loosing again .. I dont know why i made the stupid mistake in the first place and im so sorry for ever hurting you it wont happen again !

I believe you and dont make me regret this .

I wont you will cherish it .

I love you justin .

I love you too .. *kisses her *

I miss your kisses i remember that one night we were together when i was here the last time we were dating . Remember are parents would never let us spend the night together .. Well now we live together in the same room and the same bed .

Lol yeah i know .

Justin .. This really is hard for me to trust you again .. You know maybe this isint a good idea .

Listen dont back down now .. Fight please and im ganna make you trust me because i love you .

I love you too .

Well lets finish painting so we can go to super and when were at super they can switch everything out for us.

Okaay .

(An hour later finished the room )

*5:00*. Okay Justin I'm ganna take a quick shower if you want we can wear are bathing suits and get in together .

Okay sounds like fun .

Justin don't do that ..

Why having a soap war should be fun ..

Your so weird okay I'm done lets get out and get ready for super

Okaay.

Yeah . *gets dressed when justin leaves the bathroom* justin where is the blowdryer ? (Yelling )

In the drawer

Thanks (;

Walks in the room with justin * are you almost ready

I can barley hear you when the blowdryer is on what did you say ?

*turns blowdryer down * are you almost ready ?

Yeah is your hair dry yet ?

Yeah *turns blowdryer off and brushes it straight *

Okaay are you ready to go ?

Yeah one minute turn the tv and stuff off why i put my makeup on .

Kaay .

Okay justin im ready lets go .

WAIT !! We forgot shoes .

Ohh yeaah . I slip on my new white vans to match my white layered tube too and my white slightly riped shorts. And justin puts his new black and white jordans to match his black shirt and white skinny jeans.

Babee you look hot !!

Thanks justin .. You dont look so bad your self .

I know right .. Just kidding come on lets go raps his arm around my shoulder and kisses me before we walk out the door.