Chapter 1 kouh Japan

"In every story there's good guys and bad guys and honestly I can't even tell the difference who's who anymore. The church says devils are evil and angels are guardians of good and justice. But if you really look at the church's track record..."

A man in priest robes is tied to a chair bloodied and beaten with fear in his eyes. While a teenage boy washes off the blood from his fists and walks to a nearby table.

 While a teenage boy washes off the blood from his fists and walks to a nearby table

"Please... I told you everything I know..."

The boy stopped and turned around to face the priest.

"Yeah you told me that she's in kouh Japan. However you still haven't told me what I want to know."

"What else is there!!!!??? I told you everything I know!!" He starts balling his eyes out as the boy turned back toward the table.

"She wouldn't do anything for the hell of it. There's a reason behind her going to kouh and your not telling me."

His eyes go wide in realization.

"There we go. Looks like we're finally getting somewhere."

"T-There's a rumor of a boy who has a powerful sacred gear who resides there. I don't know his name but rumor has it it's the red one."

The boy started looking for something on the table.

"Come on!!! I told you everything! Please let me go!!"

The boy grabbed something from the table and started walking towards the priest.

"I believe you. I believe you told me everything I'll learn from you."

The priest sighs in relief.

"Stray priest who has broken your bonds with the church in search of power and wealth through sin and depravity i sentence you to death."

A gunshot rings out in the small room before the boy holsters his colt 1911 and exits the room. The boy pulled out his phone and taps one of his contacts.

"Hello?"

"She's heading to kouh. She's after the red one."

"I guess we're heading to Japan. I'll pick you up at your dads house."

"I'll get my stuff ready."

He then end's the call and gets on his motorcycle.