Chapter 15 Open house

I woke up to get ready for school and it was just like any ordinary day for me. I don't have anyone from my family showing up for open house because everyone in my family is dead except my brother but he hates me so I doubt he's coming. I got on my motorcycle and rode to school. When I was coming to the school I seen this guy with white hair a black jacket and are those chaps? He has a chain hanging o the side of his pants. And people think I'm strange... I seen him approach issei when I seen his hand come up and pointed at his face issei jumped back and I walked up and put hope to the back of his head.

"You really have a death wish huh."

"And if it isn't the Grimm reaper. I'm the white dragon emperor. My name is.."

"Vali I know who you are. If your looking to pick a fight with red I'm going to have to send you looking for a new host Albion."

"You don't have the power to stop me flint."

"You couldn't take the both of us."

I look behind me and see a boy with blond hair blue eyes and he dressed like a cowboy.

"And who are you?" Vali sneers.

"Names Alex. Good to see you John we gotta talk."

Rias just showed up and Vali exchanged words with her and left. Rias and issei and the rest of the devils left too.

"So do I know you?"

"Not yet. But soon enough."

He then summoned a gun belt on his waist and I summoned mine incase he was about to attack. But his guns look familiar.

"Are those..."

"Hope and despair? Yeah."

"Who are you?"

"Alexander Flint. I'm not your son by the way it's a long story but I can't tell you yet time travel dimension hopping stuff and all. I only showed you the guns so you would listen to me. I'm going to act like your brother today to avoid suspicions for now but we will talk after school."

He then walked away after his guns disappeared.

I then went into the school.

"On your desk you'll see a lump of clay. Your assignment is to create something original. It can be anything you want as long as it's meaningful to you."

I started working on the clay and after a few minutes I seen issei made a naked clay Rias and I made a clay sword.

"Hey issei. Check out my sword! I held it like kiba did the other day. I'm the sword master now!!!!"

While I was swinging it around the blade broke off and flew into the Rias statue and destroyed it.

"Oops sorry issei."

Issei fell to his knees holding the fragments of the Rias sculpture. With tears in his eyes he looks up to the heavens and let out a scream of agony as his greatest treasure has been destroyed. I like most of the others in the classroom look at him like he is a idiot.

After class I met with Alex just outside the gym.

"So did you let issei keep the sculptor?"

"I ment to let him keep it but mine broke his."

"What happened?"

"I made a sword and pretended I was some sword master and the blade broke off and hit his."

"That's funny in more ways then one. I know two guys who would appreciate that joke."

"So what is going on? Why are you here? Who else came with you?"