Chapter 14 Another day

After a few days of peace and quiet i was reading a book under a tree at the school when school ended. Rias walked up to me while I was just finishing a chapter.

"Hey John. The occult research club is going to be cleaning the pool..."

"Neat."

"Wanna help us? We will get to use it any time we want afterwards."

"Nope."

"Great! I bet it's because of the swim... suits... no? What do you mean no?"

I close my book and look up at her.

"Swimsuits aren't as appealing to me as you might think Gremory. And I never really enjoyed swimming anyway."

"Why not?"

"If you've seen the things I fought in the water you would lose the taste for swimming too."

I then got up and put my book in my bag before I started walking towards the school.

"Have fun though. I bet issei will."

I went to the student council office and casually walked in and sat down at the couch. Saji looked like he was about to murder me. Fortunately I know he nether has the skills, power nor the balls to even try. I would hate to deprive sona of her pawn. Tsubaki brought me some tea and I set up the chess board. I noticed sona was very busy with her work so I pulled out my book again and started reading again.

"As much as I enjoy your company John why are you casually reading your book in the student council room?"

"Gremory is trying to bait me into cleaning the pool. And rather then having the rest of them ask I decided I'd read my book here in better company."

"That's actually kind of nice of you John."

"I wasn't talking about you saji. I was talking about my girlfriend."

I took a sip of my tea.

"How does she do it? The tea is always amazing."

"Thank you lord death."

"Just call me John I hate being so formal."

"Of course... John."

I then had a realization. Nobody is in the occult research clubroom for hours... I can chill in there.

"You ladies seem to be very busy I should leave so I don't distract you anymore. Rias's clubroom is unoccupied so I'll go chill in there."

"I'll be finished my work in a few hours I'll meet you there when I'm done."

"Sounds good sona."

I then head out to the clubroom. When I entered the clubroom I laid down on the couch and started reading my book again. After awhile I heard a explosion.

"Rias and akeno are probably fighting for issei again. There probably even topless too... good thing I didn't go I'd rather relax today then survive a war zone."

After awhile I started hearing everyone coming back so I seen how much of the chapter I had left and decided I'd finish it. Everyone came in koneko dragged issei in and everyone stood around him.

"What the hell did the perv do this time?"

Koneko sat down on the couch next to me.

"Issei was caught with xenovia in the storage room about to do something perverted."

"Seriously. I will never understand your perversion issei."

"You do feed into it Rias."

"It's not perverted. He was only trying to make a baby with me. It's a beautiful thing."

"I was not! You where forcing eggs!"

I started laughing so hard I almost fell off the couch. A light filled the room and sir zechs and grayfia are standing in the room.

"This looks like a good time. Is there some kind of event going on?"

Rias gets up from the couch surprised.

"What are you doing here?"

"Whoa it's the devil king!"

Everyone but asia and xenovia and myself bow on one knee.

While sir zechs talks with asia and xenovia I look to Rias and strike up conversation.

"$50 says he's here for open house."

"He wouldn't."

"If he is how about you and I let serafall know too because I bet it's sona who let him know."

"You would make a great devil John."

"Naw I'd just be the death of you all."

"Oh that's a terrible pun."

I seen that sir zechs was just finishing up his conversation with the unholy church duo.

"So what brings the devil king to kouh today?"

"Ah John just the person I'm looking to talk to. In a couple of days the leaders of the factions are holding a peace summit to discuss the kokobile incident."

"Thank you for letting me know I'll let the other horsemen know. But that could have been relayed by call. So what else brings you to kouh? It must be something important for the ruler of the devils to take time away for."

"Your very perceptive. I've also come here because I hear open house is tomorrow."

"What? No!"

I stick my hand to Rias and she hands me my money.

"Don't worry Rias I'll make the arrangements for your revenge."

I then left the room and went outside. I pulled out my phone and called Andrew.

"Yo."

"The leaders are holding a peace summit in a few days. Can you guys make it?"

"Wish we could. Dante and I are investigating a group who formed recently."

"Who?"

"They call themselves the chaos brigade. I'll send you the details. Oh can you send Josh? We can really use his help."

"Sure thing I'll let him know. Where are you?"

"Right now we're just outside Tokyo."

"Alright I'll let him know. I'll let you guys know what happens at the summit."

"Sounds good."

We then hang up and I sent a text to Josh and I then went home to make the summoning circle to summon serafall. And after saying the words to summon her in Latin the circle starts glowing and a girl rises from it.

"It's good to see you again lady leviathan."

"Oh hey John! I didn't think I'd see you summon me? Aren't you able to just call me?"

"Oh no not for this we need to fly under sonas radar on this one."

"Ok? You know I don't like keeping secrets from sona right."

"Ah but this will be worth it. Has sona told you about open house tomorrow?"

"No she hasn't? Is this why you are keeping secrets?"

"Yeah I figured you could surprise her tomorrow."

"Thank you so much John!!! That meanie didn't tell me!"

"You can stay in the house here if you like. Josh Andrew and Dante are out of town on a mission. You can have the house to yourself tonight."

"That's very kind of you John. But because I was summoned I should return so nobody catches on."

"Alright see you tomorrow."

She then flashed a peace sign and does a pose before disappearing.

"Tomorrow should be fun."