New Sano.

Hinata sighed again feeling stressed and sad at what happened. a week ago... she's about to get married in 3 days... but Her fiance Takemichi and their childhood friend Mikey was reported dead.

Hinata cried after finding it out and Naoto comforted her the whole day. Hinata played at her necklace and then suddenly the door opened.

Hinata was shocked to see Takemichi holding a container and Mikey holding two bottle of beer. They were laughing and playing around... The only difference is Mikey's hair is black.

"Hinata! Wanna join!" - Mikey

Hinata stared at their smiles the more she stared the more she felt like crying.. then.. her tears finally fell. The boys were shocked and panicked.

They carefully dropped the items they were holding rushing infront of Hinata to comfort her.

"Hina!? What's wrong!?" - Takemichi

"Takemitchy! Why are you tearing up too!" - Mikey

"Seeing Hina cry is making me cry too!" - Takemichi

Hinata wiped her tears and memories she never had before started flooding in.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .

┊    ┊       ⋆˚              

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

Hinata and Takemichi were in the back of the school holding hands waiting for a certain blonde. The said blonde came running towards them panting.

"Mikey-kun! What did you want to talk about?" - Takemichi

Mikey was looking at them with such determination. The short blonde bowed down and extended both of his hands. The couple were caught off guard by this and Mikey lets out a sharp breath.

"I like you both! Will you go out with me!?" - Mikey

The couple's eyes widened and their face turning red. Mikey's ears are turning red ready to back out but he's Toman's leader! He won't leave until he gets an answer!

They both held one of Mikey's hands and the blonde quickly looked up in shock. Hinata was covering her face with her other hand and Takemichi was looking away.

Mikey straightened up and laughed. The other two followed and Hinata ended up hugging Mikey who returned the hug. They're a couple now.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .

┊    ┊       ⋆˚              

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

Hinata was amazed at the restaurant. She knew Mikey became rich but to go as far as renting the whole restaurant. She wonders what's the special occasion.

Takemichi helped her sit down like the gentleman he is. The two boys sat together infront of Hinata. They talked and ate until Mikey suddenly kept eyeing Takemichi who seems nervous.