The Backyard

The sentence was 'GO TO THE BACKYARD AND FIND A TIMELEAPING PORTAL'

Isabella was shocked when she completed the sentence there was no definite location in the book written in this sentence so she tried to decode the other sentences now she can understand which symbol means which letter. Isabella decodes a word which shocked her, it was Noah Dankworth it was Isabella's grandfather's name. Now Isabella was definitely knowing this book belonged to her family ever part of her puzzles was jointing together she was getting all of her answers like why her parents never let her go the backyard. So, Isabella knew the backyard which was mentioned in the book was her own houses backyard she was scared but she was not so sure that the was true or someone might be pranking her. So, Isabella decided sneaking in the basement at night and Isabella did it was successfully in the backyard basement without waking anyone.

It was dark in the basement she could hear the cold wind blowing in the night and the mouse's running around the basement. As Isabella already read in the book that there going to be a time leaping portal so she came prepared and she was also prepaid to face the from her parents for breaking the rule. As she went further inside the dark cold basement, she saw an actual portal she couldn't believe her eyes there was the portal was emitting white light it was shiny and sparkling and it felt mesmerizing just by watching the portal. Isabella went in the portal holding her breathe and when she saw the next thing, she was shocked.