I Can't Wait Any Longer

Sumin's POV

"Ugh...can you guys stop it already?" I groaned as I covered the top of my head with a book as my head is laying on the table.

"Fine, we'll stop but did you know that the Red String of Fate, also known as the Red Thread of Fate?" Yoon joked as she and the others laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Aish! I get it! Stop repeating it!" I groaned at annoyance.

"Okay, okay! Unnie is already mad at her soulmate when they haven't even met yet." Yeeun added which cause them to let out a chortle.

"It is weird that whoever your soulmate is will say this at your first encounter." Sieun said and they nodded in agreement.

"Maybe he's weird!" Seeun joked.

"Or maybe he's a red string of fate expert" Yoon added before giggling.

I looked at the paragraph on my forearm and sighed.

Why couldn't I just get a normal hi or hello?

"Actually, if you think about it. It is good that your soulmate chose something very unique. Considering if you just said hi or hello, it would take you a long time to find out who it is since everyone says that." Isa said which let everyone think about it.

"Or he's probably just weird." Yoon said making Seeun and Yeeun laugh and me glare at them.

"Don't worry, unnie. I'm sure your soulmate is the perfect guy for you." Isa said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

Somewhere else...

Malcolm's POV

"So? What happened? We heard you finally got your soulmate tattoo!" Jaehyuk says with excitement as three other guys join him.

"Yeah...it kind of sucks though." I sighed as I look at the marking on my forearm.

"Why? What does it say?" Asahi asks as he takes a peek.

"A simple "hi"? That does suck!" Yedam says in sympathy.

"Don't feel too bad. Jihoon hyung got his soulmate not too long after he got his marking and his also only said hi." Mashiho reassured.

"Well, what about you? What are you planning on saying? Did you think about it yet?" Jaehyuk asks.

"I told you guys that already" I smiled confidently which made them facepalm.

"Seriously? You're really going to go through with the entire paragraph plan?" Yedam asks with a face of disbelief.

"Well, yeah! It's fun, it's different, and no one has a tattoo like it." I chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Dr. Red Thread of Fate." Jaehyuk jokes.