Common Route Chapter 2: School Days

Hey! Wanna listen to some tunes?

*Insert music tape*

(Play it from above)

*Shake my head in rhythm*

St. Hermelin High- Infirmary

Third Person POV

After what's happened in the incident, Daisuke, Naoya, Nanjo, Yukino and Mark send straight to the infirmary for their recovery. They have been passed out in the entire morning without any signs of danger. Yukino, Mark and Nanjo are the ones to wake from their little coma and they are questioning each other about the bizarre dreams they had. They waited patiently for Daisuke and Naoya to recover.

Yukino: "You guys had the same dream?"

Nanjo: "Indeed, it's rather extraordinary."

Mark: "Think they're seeing it now too?"

Yukino: *concerned* "I think so, but I am worried if they stay like this for too long.

Teacher in nurse's uniform: *smiles gently* "No need to worry, Yukino-chan. It won't be long for before they woke up and feeling refreshed."

Naoya and Daisuke began to wake up and find themselves in the school's infirmary beds, surrounded by their friends.

Daisuke POV

Man I have been hearing voices and I stared to wake up, finding myself I am in the infirmary. Not again. I had a luminous dream again, but this time I remember I was in the blue room and I was warned about the outcome. Things just got weirder and weirder; first I had a bizarre dream, woke up early, doing this 'Persona Game', struck by lightning and having an odd dream again. By the time I woke up I saw Yukino, Mark and Nanjo standing right in front of me, and to my right I saw Naoya in bed awake. We all must been passed out for who knows how long, but I'm happy we're still alive. I hope Elly, Ayase and Brown are alright. I saw Yukino ran towards me.

Yukino: "Daisuke-kun! Are you alright? How are you feeling?

Daisuke: *rubbing my head* "I am alright. I feel a little stiff. How long we been passed out?"

Teacher in nurse's uniform: *smiles brightly* "Oh Naoya, Daisuke you've come around. Welcome to infirmary. *turns to me* To answer your question Daisuke-kun, you have been out for three hours."

Natsumi Yoshino, the school nurse of St

Natsumi Yoshino, the school nurse of St. Hermelin High. She is not well popular teacher in the school for some reason, but I found her pretty respectful due the time she helped students in need. There are times we had a friendly conversation whenever I am in bad health. She once suggested to take her homemade soup to rid my flu, but I regretted to take one knowing she is not good at cooking. I didn't tell her the truth about her soup, knowing that I will hurt her feelings and I don't want to get her bad side. She knew about my crush Elly, gladly she doesn't tease very much. I heard that she had a boyfriend, but their relationship ultimately ends. I hope she finds her happiness someday.