🥀 Aarth ka gussa 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sidharth:- kya hua! You are asking me this? Really Naaz! Tumhe pata hai na mujhe tumhare haatho ka hi protein shake pasand hai phir bhi tumne nahi banaya! Ab tumhe mera kaam karna bhi bojh lagta hai kya? Itni jaldi thak gayi mujhse tum?

Sana (on the verge of cry) :- ye aap kya bolrahe hai aarth! Maine jaanbujh k nahi Kia kuch.mai breakfast me busy thi isiliye Sima didi ne Bana diya!

Sidharth (yelled) :- Wahi kehraha hu na tumne kyu nahi dhyaan Rakha? Sima Biwi hai meri ya tum? Mai hamehsa kehta hu k tum bas mere chizo ka khyaal rakho but nahi tumhe toh meri parwaah hi nahi hai koi.

Sana:- Nahi aarth Aisa nahi hai! Aap galat samjh rahe hai! Babaji di sau Mai kaamo me bhul gayi! I'm sorry! I'll never repeat it.

Sidharth:- Just shup up Naaz! You spoiled my morning! Raho Apne kaamo me busy.

Sana:- aarth suniye toh ....aarth

But sidharth moves to bathroom and closed the door harshly. Tears came out from shehnaaz eyes! She cried because of his allegations. She wiped her tears, tooks out his clothes and kept them on bed. Sana went to hall and started talking to her in laws! After sometime, sidharth came with a poker face and sat on dining table. Shehnaaz hurriedly served him breakfast. Sidharth ate his breakfast and left without even looking at her. Shehnaaz ran behind him and hold his hands...

Sana:- Aarth suniye na

Sidharth turn and remove his hand from her hold harshsly! Glaring her and said..

Sidharth:- bolo kya hai? Mere paas itna time nahi hai tumpe waste karne Ko!

Sana:- Aarth aaj Mai qiran k saath shopping jau? Wo mujhe kabse bolrhi h saath chalne k liye!

Sid:- koi zarurat nahi h! Chup chap ghar me raho or jo chahiye designer se bolke ghar hi mangwa lo! Samjh me aaya?

Sana:- pls pls mujhe bahaar jaane ka Mann h!pls

Sid:- mana Kia na naaz?! Don't act like a kid! Ghar pe bulalo qiran Ko and buy whatever you want !

Sana:- nahi koi nahi! Qiran k saath Baaz bhi shopping jayega! Wo dono chale jayenge!

Sid:- hmm! Anything else?

Sana:- Aarth sorry! 🥺🥺Pls maf kardijiye!

Sid:- Naaz don't test my patience! Go inside ! Mera dimag pehle se hi sada hua .

Sidharth left and shehnaaz went inside with gloomy face! She messaged qiran that she can't come with her. Sana is sad because her aarth is angry on her. Rita maa noticed her face and asked

Sm:- kya hua baccha? Aise muh kyu latakaya hua hai?

Sana:- kuch nahi maa bas aise hi!

Sm:- Sid se ladai hui h! Agar hui h toh koi baat nhi pati patni me Hoti Rehti h zyaada tension mat le.

Sana:- ji maa!

Now it's evening time, Sana is sitting with her Rita aunty and Ashok uncle. Sima came and said..

Sima:- bhabhi bohot baarish horahi h or Aandhi tufaan bhi ! upar bohot kapde hai or saare ghar ki khidkiya or darwaaze bhi khule hai!

Sana:- Sima didi aap darwaaze or khidki band kijiye ! Mai upar se kapde laati hu!

Sana left towards terrace! She got drenched in rain while taking clothes! She kept the clother under the roof shelter on terrace. She was coming down but her leg slipped on stairs and she fell down. Hearing the voice..sm and sf rushed towards the stairs and saw shehnaaz was sitting there holding her leg and crying. They panicked and took sana to her room. Sana laid on bed and sf called the doctor! Doctor came and checked her!

Dr. :- Mr. Singhania it's just a minor sprain! Nothing to worry! I'm prescribing her painkiller and sprain relief spray.. she'll be fine in 2-3 days.

Sf :- Thank you doctor!

Sf handed doctor his fees and sent one of his Househelper to bring prescribed medicine and spray! Sf and sm sat beside shehnaaz and careses her hair!

Sf :- tu thik hai na beta!?

Sana:- ha dad!

Sm:- chal baccha soja tu! You need rest.

Sm patted her head for few mins and Sana slept! Sf called Sidharth to inform him about Sana.

Sid:- hello dad!

Sf:- hello Sid! Beta Sana stairs pe se gir gayi h but tu chinta mat kar doctor ne bola hai minor sprain hai zyaada kuch nahi hua bhagwaan ki daya se!

Hearing this sidharth's world came upside down! He became numb. He panicked thinking about his delicate Naaz! Anger rushed to his veins due to her irresponsible behaviour. He was tensed for his Naaz!

Sid:- dad I'm coming right now ! Aap Naaz ka dhyaan rakhna! I'm just coming.

Sf:- Sid sun.. Sid..hello... arey ye ladka bhi na phone kaat Dia uff!

Sid sat in his car and ordered his driver to move towards his house! They reached within 15 mins and Sidharth rushed to his house.

How will Sidharth react seeing his Naaz? Wait for next update to know more.

Promo:- Over protective side of Sidharth👿

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE 💛

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌