You're Going To Regret This ~ Quackity and Wilbur

A/N: I'M GOING TO CLARIFY, YOU DO NOT END UP WITH THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. QUACKITY IS YOUR BOYFRIEND AND WILL IS YOUR BROTHER. I REPEAT, BIG BROTHER WILBUR, NOT PARTNER OKAY? GOOD. NOW ENJOY IT OR I'LL CUT YOUR TOES OFF.

"That monster"

"Them"

"That mess"

"That monstrosity."

"The beast."

Those were the names commonly used to describe me. I never quite understood why, but I had come to terms with it. I didn't care about those references anymore. It was after my return to The Dream SMP, just to blow up L'Manburg on Doomsday before leaving for a few months and returning. Maybe because I came back only to team with the three most powerful on the server and joining them in blowing the place to bedrock, even after being friends with a few beforehand. Maybe for them it was a sense of betrayal.

Not for me it wasn't.

They had betrayed me like they had Technoblade when establishing a whole new government and refusing to listen to a word I had to say. They didn't want me there because I was angry at them and refused to speak to a lot of them so I was exiled and left. 

One of the few people not mad at me was Quackity. 

In fact Quackity and I had been together for a long time now. We were a normal couple, at least I thought so. He took care of me as I did him and it was great. We built Las Nevadas and owned it. We worked tirelessly to make sure our country was better than L'Manburg. There would be freedom, and people could roam and have fun here as they pleased. 

"Hola Mi Amor" Quackity said as he entered the room. We were in our shared office and I was trying to get some building designs done.

"Hello my love" I replied. He kissed my cheek before dragging his chair over.

"What are you up to?" 

"Just trying to get some different designs done for our casino. I had a few ideas and wanted to get them done and then list pros and cons and how they would fit with the vibe in the rest of the country."

"Well they look great darling. Listen, we have to establish our political team soon before too many people start moving here."

"Quackity you're kidding."

"I'm not. It's a country, we need to have some kind of ruling."

"What? That's not what we were saying when we started building. We said there would be freedom, no rulers, no politics, just a free safe space for people to live." I said, slight anger beginning to build.

"Well it's what I've decided as primary owner." 

"Primary owner? Where did this come from?"

"What you think people can live here just for free? You're crazy if you think that. We gotta profit off this somehow otherwise we will have lost so much to build this place and we have no benefit."

"We would benefit Quackity! We and everyone else would have a safe space to be without worrying about someone reigning over the country just like Schlatt did."

"Are you comparing me to Schlatt Y/n?"

"Quackity government corrupts. I thought you'd learned. Did you learn nothing from Doomsday? Did you learn nothing from that damn place being destroyed twice over because the government corrupted the rulers?"