The cute irish

I woke up from my slumber in a dark room I sit up off the bed and look around,the walls where a shiny white colour,there was a dark brown wood dresser near the corner,a closet close beside it,a big mirror,flat screen tv and a stand with a lamp and some photos on it.I grab one of the photos interested to see if the person who saved me is somebody I knew or have seen before.The picture had a little girl about five or six with a cute blond boy who looked my age. Is that who helped me?.no no way that boy is not the guy who saved me from that monster of a person.HE IS TOO CUTE!!
"Up now I see" someone called making me Jump off the bed and land on my bum groan and look over to where the voice came from and I see the cute blond boy from the photo sitting on a chair in a corner smirking at me.god he is so Hott! He has these blue eyes that shine like diamonds and the blond hair up in a quiff on the right is just ugh!!! he is just so perfect and his small pink lips and how they curve when he smiles or smirks and his perfect teeth and nose OH AND he has this sexy Irish accent that makes his voice deep and Hott...I get pulled out of my thought by somebody shaking me like I was a doll or something I am now staring into his sexy blue eyes and he has a huge smirk plastered on his face I look down blushing like a tomato because I knew the whole time I was staring at him. He laughs and says "don't worry love it's fine and don't hide your face your blush is cute"this just makes me blush harder I slowly look up to see him gazing at my in what I believe is...awe? he had this big goofy smile on his face that looked like you could never wipe it off of his face.I gave him a questioning look then he seemed to snap out of his thoughts,he quickly looked down blushing lightly knowing he just got caught.i smiled at him and a piece of hair fell out of his quiff.I slowly raised my hand up to put his hair back in the quiff.I touched his hair and it was really soft a d fluffy like I could just run my fingers threw it.and that's what I did.He flinched when I ran my fingers threw it the first time but quickly got used to it and I did it a second time.The third time I decided to lightly pull at the ends and he let out a soft moan. I giggled to myself quietly and then he asked me to cuddle with him. At first I hesitated but then I said yes.He ordered some pizza then we laid on the bed and cuddled, me with my legs around his waist and he had his arms around my waist. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and smiled against it and kissed my neck in little pecks,he reached my soft spot and I let out an involentualy moan he then continued to kiss and suck on the spot until the pizza came.When we heard the doorbell ring we both ran to the door slipping in our socks.I reached it first and tugged it open and there stood the devil himself.harry.OH MY GOD OH MY GOD NO NO NO NOOOO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! I slowly back away from the door in fear my hands trembling."emily" harry said deep and scarily which made my hands shake even more,I started to cry and I was shaking really bad. then blondy came to the door and looked at the persons face he imediantly stepped infront of me like a shield. "Harry" he said sternly "naill" harry said back.oh so that's his name! He has not told me yet I forgot to ask.