TellTale Oneshot: Adopting a Dog

Author here, Sorry You guys wont Get to see John and Bruce Buy a Dog in my Batjokes Story, So i thought 'Hey, Why cant Sneak In a Dog?' So here it is!
^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
John Felt like the House Has been empty for a while, His Husband Bruce worked For several hours and Never had time for him. Alfred Was Retired In England, And now...He is Stuck in this Big Mansion all Alone.

Then an idea Hit him, He will Get a Dog! Bruce Was Still At Wayne Enterprises, So He decided to Take his purple Volkswagen beetle Into Gotham To go to a Small Pet shop.

Getting into the car, John put his Key in the ignition and Started it up. If His plan was Going to Work, He would Have to Do His Best to Keep the Dog hidden.

^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
When he stopped the Car He got out and Walked into the Small Pet shop, "Hello! Welcome To Furry Friends Adoption Center! Im Eleanor, And how can I be of service?"

John Smiled at the Blonde's enthusiasm, "Im Here To Adopt a Small Puppy! But my husband Cant Know".

"Ahh, I see your pulling the 'im still adopting a dog' Thing? I did that with my Husband. Now we Have Three Huskies and a Cat".

"Wow! Uhh...Im looking for Puppies",

"Well Your In Luck, Some of our puppies were Rescued from Puppy mills and laboratories. Can you believe they Can Experiment on Such a Cute animal?"

John Shook his head i disbelief as he followed Eleanor. "First we are going to Do a Friendly Introduction, It Helps get the puppies used to a humans touch and Scent".

She Walked To the Puppy Play area, There were many different breeds of dogs and Cats, But a Puppy caught his Eye in an Instant. It was Australian Cattle Dog With A black Ear and Eye tip, Black Torso and Black Right leg and A black Front left leg.

"Whats That Puppy?"

"Oh This Cutie? This Little Guy here, Is Named Dingo, He's and Australian Cattle Dog. Surprising no body wants him, He was Rescued from an Abusive Owner Who Kept him Locked in a basement with Very little food and Water".

John Frowned as He slowly walked Up to Dingo, Who in an instant Began to lick his hand as his black blue and tan tail began to Wag.

"I think I will Take Him, He is really Adorable!"

Eleanor Smiled and Nodded, "Alright, Let me get a Small kennel for him and He's all Yours!" She whisked around and Walked off to Get a Small Carrier.

Dingo Happily pounced on Johns Lap as he Began to Vigorously Lick His Face, John Giggled as Eleanor Came back. Smiling at the Sight.

"Alright, He is Carrier And A small pamphlet for taking care of an cattle dog".

John picked up Dingo And gently placed him in the Blue Polkadot Carrier, "Bruce Is Going to Kill Me, But its Worth It!" He Giggled as He looked at Eleanor.

"He's Free Of charge, You Seem to like dogs", She Smiled as She looked at the other Puppies.

"I do! And thanks", He waved a Bye and Walked off to His car, Now To Hide him.

^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
Hiding Dingo has been a Success, He's Hidden Him in the cabinets, His closet, and in his room since he was now sleeping in Bruce's room. Or Hiding Him was Going Successful until....

Bruce Was Currently Cuddling With John in the front room, On the couch. They were watching the End Of Harry Potter Until a muffled Whimper escaped.

"What Was That?"

"What Was What? I-I didn't heat Anything?" John Panicked as Bruce was Now Listening for the whimper.

"That...What Was That John?"

John Quickly Sprinted off to Go Check on Dingo's whimpering Grew Louder.

He opened the hiding spot which happened to be under his bed. "John, Is that a-" Bruce Broken into a Sneeze as John Slowly Turned around Holding Dingo.

"Dog?"

"I-I couldn't Help it! He was To adorable to Say No to!" John Placed The puppy on the Bed and Bruce began to Sneeze.

"John, I told You. Im allergic-" Bruce Sneezed again, "To Dogs".

John scowled as He exhaled Shakily, "I-I was Lonely Bruce! Y-You have been distracted With Wayne Enterprise, Alfred Is off In England. People wont Hire me still. What Choice did i Have!? Heck I-I might as Well Talk to Thin Air if Thats going to Happen!" He yelled As He sat Down on the Bed, Wrapping His arms Around Himself as Tears Fell down his Face.

"I-I just Wanted To try to Take Care of Something Bruce. To keep me Busy, We Barely hang out anymore..."

Dingo Whined and Began To Lick Johns face, Thinking He was doing his best to Cheer him up.

Bruce Walked into the Room and Sat down Beside John, "Im Sorry That we don't Do a lot of things like we used to when we were dating...And Im sorry id you Feel Lonely..At least Talk To Me If your feeling Upsetm.."

"Do we Have to take him Back...? I really Love him Bruce..."

Bruce Looked and Dingo, Who Happily Barked jumping around.

"Nah, I can Get Dog allergy medicine".

"Yes! Guess My Adopting a Dog Plan Worked! Thanks Eleanor!"

^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
Author Here! woo An Unused Stay with Me Chapter!

And a Better rewritten oneshot book