Lego Oneshot: Are you Serious?

Bruce and the Joker were Hanging out At the Gotham State Fair, Robin Was attempting to Win a Goldfish. The Billionaire and Clown Prince of crime in Disguise were Watching Him with Happiness.

"Isn't Baby-bird the Best?" Joker Blinked Happily As Batman Nodded.

"Do you Want a Balloon?"

"Oh Sure", Batman immediately turned around and screamed, Staring at A Green Haired Clown holding red balloon.

Joker Whipped around as He noticed that the 'Brave Batman' Was Hiding behind him. He then Stared at the Clown in front of him, Immediately Scowling through his black Sunglasses.

"Oh my God. You Cant Be Serious, Your Afraid Of. A Clown!?" Joker exclaimed as He watched the Clown walk off feeling Bad.

"Yeah, Clowns Are Scary!"

Joker whipped around With An offended Face. "Well what the Heck!" He Growled forming a fist, "If your Afraid Of Clowns Then Great! I might as Well ahead back home. Because Look at me Batman, Im a CLOWN!" He stormed Off heading to the Entrance of the Fair, Batman And Robin Looked at the Clown leave.

"Is Madre upset?" Dick Frowned as He Fumbled With his Jumbo back of Cotton candy, and his two Giant Plushies he won.
^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
When the Fair Was Coming To a Close Joker Wiped his eyes that Had Tears fall down his Face, Some of his makeup was smudged but he had no Trouble to Fix it.

He looked Over and Noticed that his Son and lover were Walking towards Him, he leaned against the Railing Sighing.

"Babybird, Batman", Joker Huffed crossing His Arms, As He looked At the Batman. "Baby bird how about you go wait in the car".

"Ok!" Dick Exclaimed and Walked off to Find the Batmobile.

Pinning the Clown to the Railing, Batman Began to attack his Lovers Neck with Soft kisses. Gently Biting down on the flesh in the process to Create Hickey, Marking the Clown as His.

"B-Batsy.." Joker Whined as He felt Batman shift, He squeaked as he Was Picked up and Placed on the Metal Railing.

Joker Whined as The batman's hands Went Lower, Stopping Right between his Thighs. "B-Batsy-Is this your way of apologizing? B-Because if it is..Your gonna Have to Try Harder than That".

Batman Growled as he Placed the clown down and Walked off, Dragging a lovesick clown behind him.
^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
When they Walked into Wayne Manor Alfred Greeted them, "Hello Master Dick, Master Bruce and Master Joker".

The Three Waved as Batman Dragged the Clown Behind him, "Where are We going batsy?" The prince of Crime innocently asked as He felt his Pulse Beat fast as they arrived at Batmans Room.

Closing the Door Behind them, Batman locked the door and Went Back to kissing his Clown. Picking him up by the waist, He laid the Joker On the Soft Mattress.

(Author here: This Chapter Is going to Contain Some mentions Smut. If your Uncomfortable Please skip.)

Joker Giggled As Bruce Began to Take His Bat-suit off, He Began to Slide Off Jokers batman Sweatshirt.

The green Haired Male was Quick To Throw a Blanket over his chubby body, His face Was buried in his Hands as Batman Gently pulled the Blanket Away.

"Whats Wrong Jay?"

"I don't want you to see my Body...I hate it. Im to Chubby! Im Ugly..."Joker Whined As He Felt himself melt into The Hot Gaze of the Billionaire. Bruce shouldn't have to Look at His Body, It Didn't Fit Him at all.

Placing His Knee in between the clowns legs, He leaned over And Began to Bite and Suck On his Villains pale skin Leaving Visible Marks.

Sliding The Blanket Away Bruce Tugged Off The clowns sweatpants, Leaving Him in his Batman themed Boxers.

"I don't see an Chubby clown, And i don't See an ugly Person. I see a Villain who I love, I love your Body And your Flaws Jay. Robin Agrees, So does Your Friend Harley".

Joker Began to Tear up at His lovers Words, "Thanks Batbabe", He smiled and Pulled his Lover close. "How about you Really Prove it?~" Jay cooed in The Billionaires Eat as He traced his index finger down His Chest.

Bruce smirked and Got up To Get a Few Things, And Joker Knew What He was Getting.

When He came Back He grabbed a long thin rope and He Glanced at the Clown who eagerly whined in Excitement.

Chuckling, He walked over to the Clown and Tied his hands Above his Head. He Grabbed a Vibrator and turned it on its Low Setting, bruce Began to Lightly Drag it Across Jokers Slowly Hardening Member.

Jay Began To Whine and wiggle as The Smallest Vibrations Pulsed through His Body. This Bat Was  Teasing Him?

He Began to squirm as Bruce Began to Tease Him, The billionaire Gently Brought the Vibrator Up to His light pink Sensitive Buds. This Earned a High pitched moan to escape the clowns Mouth.

Bruce Stopped and Put the Vibrator away Along with the Box, "W-Wha? Batbabe why did you Stop?"  Joker Whined as He Felt The Bat Climb Into bed.

He let out a Smug Laugh, "I Wanna See how Desperate You Become".

John Growled as he Screamed at the top of his lungs, "ARE.

YOU.

SERIOUS?!"
^*^***^***^*^***^*^***^*^***^*^**
Im sorry this Sucked i am tired and I will Make a Part 2 of this 🥲