Chapter 11

SAHAN TYMERE KING

2 MONTHS LATER...
UNION, NEW JERSEY
AUGUST 30, 2021
12:03PM

"Wassgood Han" one of the engineers said dapping me up as I walked into the studio. Music is my outlet and one of my stress reliever's.

I got hella shit on my plate right now with my mental still being fucked up, then one of my dumb ass yung bulls got caught up in some stupid ass street shit knowing damn well we don't need that heat on us right now.

Then Miani...boy that girl got me fucked up for real. I ain't seen her ass since she pulled that passing out bs in the hospital. She not answering none of my calls or texts and when I pulled up to her house last month they gone say she moved.

I know one thing her ass better bring me my child or ima kill her and everyone else she fuck with.

"Wassup London"

"Nunin nigga you ready to lay this track down?" he asked as he turned around to me getting hyped about me finally being back in the studio. "Yeah nigga I think this shit gonna go crazy forreal " I chuckled a little bit.

"Aight then take ya ass in the booth so we could get this shit started"

Walking in the booth and putting the headset on. I felt a sense of relief once I read over my lyrics as I started hearing the beat play. I told London to run the song back and once I heard it all the way through I was satisfied.

I walked out the booth and seen Saleem sitting on the couch with a mug on his face. I looked at him confused as to why he look like that and why he at my session right now. His ass supposed to be linking up with the connect tryna get some new product since we got a major client coming through.

(A/N - This the song he was just doing. RIP Qua Louie 😔💔)

"Wassup Leem wassgud with you?" I questioned him once my engineer left.

"Mannn..." he started then trailed off while shaking his head. "Nigga wassup?!" I question again growing irritated with him taking to long.

"Nigga we in some shit and it ain't no lil shit neither...we bout to go to war" he blew out a breath once he was done while leaning back on the couch running his hand down his face.

"NIGGA WHAT!" I yelled I was heated inside. We could not be going to war right now especially with me just getting out. I am not trying to go back to jail what so ever. I smacked my teeth seeing he ain't saying shit just sitting there shaking is dumb ass head.

"That shit Scarface started with them 280 niggas.." I nodded signaling for him to continue "well they big homie got word about it now they talking bout hitting all our traps and shit. Then saying how he gone fuck ya girl and pass ha around to his homies" he gritted his teeth saying the last part. I shook my head just hearing him say that nigga talking about Miani made my trigga finger itch real bad.