Chapter 1

Loneliness is that which can make sane person insane and Love is that which can make insane person sane..

" Vishal" Sai called him and he came in front of her sight in just a second. She was so amazed, " Itni jldi kaise aa gaye!"

" It's a god gifted talent darling!" He pulled his collar and grinned.

" Leave it. Tumhe pata hai na aaj Virat aa raha hai" Sai smiled while uttering his name.

" Ha ha pata hai, tumhara bachpan ka dost vIrAt." He laid down on couch.

" Waise yeh sirf dost hi hai na? " He raised his eyebrows.

Sai narrowed her eyes and walked near him and told, " Sirf dost nahi hai.."

Vishal suddenly woke up by hearing it and stared at her with frowned brows. " Dost nahi! He's my best friend yarr! Mujhe jab jab zaroorat padi hai, usne mujhse baat ki hai, London mein hoke bhi. Har din, ek baar toh mujhe call karta hi hai! He's not only Friend. He's best friend of mine" Sai smiled at Vishal who sighed in relief. " Mujhe laga pyar karti ho tum usse" he uttered.

Sai smiled and said while holding his shoulders, " Mai sirf tumse pyar karti hu! Mere akelepan mein tum hi toh sath hote ho mere!"

" Aur hamesha rahunga! Jab tak tum khud mujhe khud se door na kar do, tab tak main tumhara sath nahi chhodunga" He whispered while patting her cheek and she smiled.

The doorbell rang and Sai got up to check. She smiled when the pizza she ordered came.

" See, hamara order aa gaya! " She turned her head at Vishal who uttered, " Finally!"

Delivery man stared behind and then at her weirdly. She paid the bill and the delivery man left by giving her strange stare.

" Let's finish it, early. Virat ko laane airport bhi jana hai and You are coming with me, I'm telling you!" Sai said while keeping the pizza box on table.

" Phir se Virat? Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai, yeh Virat beech mein aa raha hai!" Vishal tilted his head and looked at Sai.

" Kaha beech mein, abhi tak toh aaya bhi nahi bichara." She pressed her lips.

" Isko toh main dekhunga" He pulled his sleeves above elbow

" Aey, khabardar he's my best friend!" Sai pointed finger at him and he showed his white teeth.

At airport,
'Finally I am going to meet her after so many years' Virat thought while smiling when plane landed in Delhi. He had always wanted to be with her from childhood, but after his 10th his father's sudden tranfer made his family to shift at London from Delhi. He never wanted to leave his best friend alone,but circumstances separated them.

Sai used to live with her grandmother as she was orphan. From childhood Virat had been her very close friend and his exit also had affected her! But, she was so glad that he was in contact with her. He used to call her daily to know about her. And today he had come to meet his bestfriend after freaking years. The known unsaid feeling in his heart, which he wanted to confess her.

He have decided to tell her about his feelings in the very first meeting. She had even inform that she's coming to pick him. He hanged his bag on shoulder and stood up to exit

Sai reached airport with Vishal, they exited out from cab, Sai hurriedly gave money to driver and ran inside airport while Vishal followed her.

" Arey madam double paise de diye aapne!" Driver shouted but she was so eager to see Virat, that she didn't hear him. " Arey Sai aaram se" Vishal held her hand and she chuckled while nodding.

" Kya jamana hai, baithi akeli aur paise do logo ke de diye" driver muttered surprisingly. ' khair mera hi fayda" he kept money in pocket and left.

The feeling of seeing your bestfriend afters years is so great that we can't describe in words.

Sai glanced around and her sight fell on Virat.

Sai smiled widely while waving at Virat. Virat noticed her and smiled back. His heart danced in happiness to see his bestfriend after a long time. They walked towards each other. Sai was excited to tell him about Vishal while Virat was excited and nervous to tell her about his feelings.

Sai looked beside her and saw Vishal was a bit jealous, as he was looking away. She chuckled at his expressions and looked at Virat who was now confusely staring at her.

" I don't know but Virat Ajeeb tarah se tumhe dekh raha hai. Dost aise thodi dekhte hai ek dusre ko!" Vishal whispered to Sai. Sai told him to keep quiet she said he's overthinking.

Virat again got confused by seeing her, she was talking. He brushed the thoughts away and decided to tell about his feelings.

" Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai!" Virat spoke while admiring his beautiful bestie standing in front of him, looking more beautiful than she used to look in photo.

" Mujhe bhi kuch batana hai!" Sai smiled excitedly and hugged him whose heart fluttered by her hug. He was going to keep his hand on her back, but she moved back before.

" Kaho na!" Sai spoke while smiling.

" Pehle tum!" Virat smiled.

" Nahi pehle tum." She argued.

" Tum tum ke chakkar me gadi chhut jayegi, batao na Sai usko", Vishal whispered in her ear while scratching his jaw. Sai nodded her head at him and Virat frowned his brows.

" Mai Vishal se pyar karti hu! Hum dono 5 saal se date kar rahe hai! " She told while smiling and Virat was so shook to hear.

" Tumne pehle kabhi nahi bataya!" Virat gulped after saying

" I wanted to surprise you!" She smiled and then glanced at Vishal.

" Tum kya keh rahe the?" She asked to Virat.

" Kuch nahi!" He smiled sadly.

" Okay, So meet him. He's Vishal Awasthi, my love! " Sai pointed her hands at Vishal who ran his fingers through hairs smartly while looking at Virat. Virat looked beside her and was dumbfounded. He shockingly stared at Sai who was smiling at Vishal.

Virat's mind went numb as he was unable to believe the scene in front of him.

He stared at Sai and kept hands on her shoulder, She stared at him confusely, " Sai, yaha koi nahi hai!" He told and Sai confusely stared at him.

" Kya keh rahe ho tum, yeh Vishal hai na yaha" Sai looked at Vishal who whispered, " I think he has gone mad, konse angle se doctor lagta hai!"

" Chup raho tum!" She scolded Vishal as he was not understanding the seriousness of situation and Virat was shook to the core that she's talking with the person who wasn't actually there.

" Koi nahi hai Sai" Virat told calmly while holding her.

" Yaha Vishal hai, Virat! " She looked beside. Virat found no-one around them. He left her and went towards one of man and asked if anyone is with Sai. The man denied and told, she's alone standing there.

" Mai bata raha hu, yeh Banda pagal hai" Vishal said to her while chewing chewingum. She was now panicking and kept her hand on her head.

Virat was so baffled and shook. He walked nearer her and told," Vishal nahi hai yaha!"

" Yeh kya main bhoot hu phir?",Sai saw Vishal taunting Virat. But Virat was looking at her as he wasn't able to see him.

" Vishal hai, yahi hai." Sai said while panicking.

Her head ached and vision become blurry. She clutched her head tightly and whispered, " Vishal hai.." She fainted and Virat held her quickly and worriedly stared at her.

To be continued...
Do votes and comments..
Share your reviews!❤️❤️❤️