002: VISITORS FROM AFAR!

CHRIS POV

It was the next morning and I was all over the place. Last night, I made sure everyone went home. I couldn't even tell yall how I managed to conceal my glowing eyes. I woke up thinking it would've been some sick dream but it wasn't... I literally woke up and found myself upside down on the ceiling. Of course I panicked until I somehow managed to land... on the floor...face down. I laid there for a few seconds before pulling myself up to check my phone. DAMN! It's 1:00 P.M. ! 30 missed calls! 50 text messages! Most of them were from my lil dips, but most importantly...work. Shit. Ant is going to chew my ass out! I could hear him now... "Look CB! It's too damn early to be slacking!" I slowly got up, rubbing at my blonde hair with one hand , phone in the other, I was calling Ant back.

"Wasup Ant...–" before I could even finish.

"Well Good afternoon to you too, sunshine!" Ant yelled over the phone.

"...LOOK CB! It's too damn early to be slacking bruddah! You already missed the radio interview you had today with POWER 106. I had to reschedule..." he said, scolding me.

Facepalming myself... "Sorry man... I guess whatever was going on at the party last night caught up with me..."

"Yeah. Let's slow down on the parties if you can't handle business." he said. He finally had calmed down. Ant knew my work ethic so he wasn't that mad but I knew he cared about my place in the industry. Shit. What do I look like telling him... "Yeah man...I got powers out of nowhere last night." He is not going to believe me, and even if I show him, I don't want to freak this man out. Shit...or worse. I don't want the FBI knocking at my door. I definitely got to learn how to control this shit before I go ANYWHERE.

"Well man look...you got lucky today. I went ahead and moved some things around. Rest up, but later tonight you have a dinner meeting with the NFT developers and team regarding this breezyerse stuff."

"Ok coo. Text me the info. I'm there."

"If you actually checked your text messages you would've seen that you already got it." Ant said laughing. "Damn man...whatever you were drinking last night...maybe you don't need to drink that shit ever again."

"Whatever dude." I said nervously laughing.

"Iight CB, gotta go. I better see you there!" Ant finished before hanging up.

I threw my phone down on the bed. Shit. I got to learn how to control whatever this is inside of me before I sit down with these people tonight. Damn. Can my life get any crazier? Well... there wasn't any point in freaking out some more, I needed to see what all I can do with whatever this is ...

Throwing on a shirt, I hurried downstairs. I was then face to face with one of my Kaws sculptures. Standing in front of it I took a deep breath... "Well here we go..." While holding my hands out, I took another deep breath...

"AHH!" I screamed, pushing my hands forward. Nothing. I stood there and chuckled at myself. What the hell was I doing? Maybe I should do it like how Goku did it. I threw my right leg back, I widen my stance, and then held my palms back near my right hip. I was trying to mimic Goku's Kame-hame-ha. I look retarded but hey...its a start. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes.

"Kameeee....hameeee....HA!!" I screamed. Slowly opening my eyes...

...Absolutely NOTHING.

I stood straight, scratching my head in confusion.

"LASER EYES ACTIVATE GAH DAMMIT!!!" I screamed, widening my eyelids. "Fuck..." Still nothing.

Hours passed by and I was completely out of all tricks, I tried everything...from Marvel stances, Naruto Ninjutsu to even some stupid chakra meditation Methods. Still NOTHING. Laying on the floor in front of that same KAWS sculpture , creative as I was, I was out of ideas for this one. Powers were completely out of this guy's element. What?! THE Chris Brown cant do something? I thought to myself. I sighed and stood up. Fuck all of this. If it's not doing it now then maybe its gone. Was I back to normal? I needed to get ready for tonight but a part of me felt like I should make up some type of excuse. BUT I CAN'T. I can't hide forever from ANT. Hoody and him will drag me out of the house themselves just for me to get to work. I quickly ran upstairs to get ready... I got to wing it I guess.