42.

Edit by yours truly, its been a minute since I done an edit

April 20th, 2002

New Jersey

DeGrate's Home

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was finally home from the hospital I had my baby boy, we named him Romeo but he was literally Devante's twin but he didn't want him as a jr. so I understood but I'm calling him Devante Jr because he's a spitting image of babe. I was in the studio in the basement recording a few songs that I have written that I want to put on the album since I had an EP out I wanted to add more songs to make 'bare with me' an album and the label loved the idea so I can tour for a lil bit I miss touring but am I actually ready for it though?

"What you thinking about?" Devante questioned.

"Me touring." I said.

"Touring would be good for you right now, I know you miss it?" Devante asked.

"Yeah I really do miss it, but I just had Romeo and the twins like how am I going to juggle this baby? I don't know if I should bring them along as I tour or what?" I questioned.

"The label will figure it out but If they decide to push tour back because of the kids then I am fine with that." Devante said.

"Yeah that's true too, thanks De!" I said.

"No problem." Devante said pecking my lips.

Devante went in the basement to his studio as always as I grabbed one of the photos and Aaliyah, Static, and myself causing me to smile. Whenever Aaliyah was in town, we had to hang out it was just a tradition to do. I started to think about Stephen I wonder how he's doing?

I grabbed my cell and dialed his number as it was ringing causing me to get real nervous.

"Hello?" Static answered.

"Hey Stephen!" I said.

"What's up? How you been?" Static asked.

"I been doing okay, just recently had my son about a week ago." I said.

"Congratulations girl! what is his name?" Static asked.

"His name is Romeo but it looks just like Devante I wanted him to be a Jr but De didn't want that so ima call him Devante Jr for his nickname." I said causing him to laugh.

"You been doing okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I been doing good, what was the reason you called?" Static asked.

"Well I came across this picture of us with Aaliyah and I thought about you and wanted to call to see how you doing." I said as he smiled.

"I know what picture you talking about." Static said as I smiled.

"Its crazy how I don't remember what we did that day but I just knew I had a great time with you and Aaliyah." I told him as he chuckled.

"You ain't never lied cause I can't remember either!" Static said as we both laughed.

So Stephen and I spoke for some more just catching up he told me that he made someone that he's really falling for and I was so happy for him because he deserves love too. After that I have gotten off the phone with Stephen he told me that he was going to come up here to see the twins and Romeo and also Devante. I don't know how he going feel about it though, but it is his God Children.