Everything Happens For A Reason

-Harmony P.O.V-

"Get up! You're gonna be late for school!" My grandma yells from downstairs.

I cant be late for school. It's not like I ride the bus to school. I do have my license and I'm soooo happy for that. If I want to pick up my friends on time I better get ready. I take a shower and brush my teeth while thinking about what I'm gonna wear today. I put on my black, pink, and blue flight shirt and blue skinny jeans with my blue, black, and pink flights. I look at the time to see that it was 7:54. I better speed up my pace. I'm kind of slow in the morning. I put my hair up in a messy bun and head downstairs to see my gram watching ABC News.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Good morning gram."

"Are you going to pick up the girls today?"

"Yeah. I pick them up everyday. Well almost everyday."

"Ok, you have a good day Harmony."

"You too."

I head out to get in the car and see that I need gas. I didn't have to pick up my best friend Miracle because she lives down the street from me. Me and Miracle are jamming to "Keep Her On The Low" by Mindless Behavior while we're on our way. We love us some MB. Miracle gets out to pump the gas while I go in the gas station to get us some apple juice. On my way out I see Miracle talking to some dude. I couldn't tell who it was until I got closer. It was Jacob. We known each other since freshman year.

"Hey Harmony."

"Oh hey Jacob!"

"You look beautiful on this fine morning."

"Thank you, so do you."

"So yall are on the way to school?"

"We have to go pick up Diamond and Paradise first."

"Oh cool."

"Wanna tag along?"

"It's cool. I have my own whip now."

"I see you!"

"Well catch yall later."

"Bye."

Miracle checks her blue g-shock watch and almost freaks out. "It's 8:15! We gotta hurry up!"

I speed through the streets arriving at Paradise house. Diamond is there also. I thought she would be at home.

"Girl I thought you wasn't coming!" Paradise said.

"This girl was bout to start walking. I told her she can walk but I'm waiting on you." Miracle said getting in the car.

We got to school on time like I said we were. I get to my locker to see my boyfriend, Princeton, waiting for me there. Issa was there too.

"I thought you wasn't coming." Princeton said as he kissed me on my forehead.

"We kinda got held up at the gas station."

"By who?"

"Jacob."

"Oh. Come on, we can't be late to class."

"Yeah, we gotta go." Miracle signaling Issa to hurry up.

We departed our ways to class except me and Princeton. What a coincidence that I have ALL my classes with him. Even lunch! It's a good thing but a bad thing too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment what you think. Its kinda short but be ready for more chapters!