Unknown Stalker

-Harmony P.O.V- 

Me, my girls, and the boys are sitting at the table chatting away. Miracle can't stop talking about her birthday which is tomorrow. She doesn't know what she wanna do though. I ain't worried because me and the others already have her birthday planned for her. She doesn't know yet because it's a surprise. We're just going along with her pretending to give her suggestions for her birthday.

"What am I going to do tomorrow?!"

"Shouldn't your boyfriend be helping you with this?" Princeton questioned her.

I didn't know she had a boyfriend. "Wait, you got a boyfriend? Who?"

"He walking over here right now."

I turn my head and when I saw her boyfriend, I almost fainted. Her boyfriend turns out to be a boy name Jacquees. He is a senior and 17 years old. He's kinda buff with long dreads just like Issa. He's short but taller than Miracle. I had an experience with this guy a couple of months ago. An experience I never wanna go through again. I put my head down on the table because I did not wanna see him.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Que."

"Wassup cuz!"

"What up Jacquees!" Prince said as they did a little handshake.

My head went straight up when I heard cousin. Cousin? That can't be. "Y'all two are cousins?" Princeton explained how they're related...marriage. Well at least they're not blood related. Issa is also related to Jacquees. Everybody over here just might be related to each other.

"Well it's been a long time since I seen you huh Harmony"?

After a minute or two, I finally answered his question. "Yea."

Princeton looked shocked when I said that. "Wait, you two know each other?"

"Well not.... Jacquees cuts me off and tells Prince we known each other for almost a year now.

"You never told me you knew him."

"You never told me he was your cousin."

"I didn't even know y'all two knew each other."

"Me either."

"So Harmony, how you been feeling?"

"Fine Jacquees." I really didn't wanna talk to him or see him. I didn't wanna know that he was still alive. Gosh I hated this dude.

-Princeton P.O.V- 

Ever since Jacquees came over to the table, Harmony has been acting weird. Did something happen between these two? ! When she saw him, she looked liked she saw a ghost. She tried to put her head down to cover her face but I already noticed it. Something is not right here. She's acting like she doesn't even wanna see him. I took her out in the hall to talk to her before the bell rang.

"What is it Prince?"

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"What do you mean? I'm not acting weird."

"Ever since Jacquees came over to our table you been acting like you seen a ghost."

"I don't know what you're talking about Prince."

"Is there something you're not telling me here?"

"It's nothing trust me."

"It must be SOMETHING."

"I promise you it's nothing."

Right in the middle of our conversation, the bell rung.

"I have to go to class Prince. I'll see you later."