Tipsy

I stormed over to Noah and pulled him up "what the fuck" i heard Harper shout as i dragged Noah away storming past our friends "uh oh Noahs in trouble" i heard louis shout to us earning a slap on the arm from Mills .
I stop walking and turn to Noah who's just got a cocky smirk on his face "what" i slur
"Your jealous" Noah says leaning against the wall  
"No I'm not" i say with an annoyed look on my face. "Oh really,why did you drag me away from harper then?"he questioned raising an eyebrow. "Im just saving you from being publicly embarrassed,she cheated on her last boyfriend" i lied. Noah rolled his eyes. "Do you like her"i asked ,i saw a smile creep onto his face ...god that smile and his dimples make butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"No I don't like her,okay?"Noah responded having a genuine look on his face "okay" i say whilst losing my balance.
"Y/n?" Noah asked with an annoyed look on his face "yeah" i mumble "are you drunk" Noah asks "no,i only had like seven drinks" i said smiling. "Sev-seven drinks! Are you crazy there so fucking strong y/n" Noah exclaimed "oh well" i shrugged
"I'm not letting you out of my site" Noah said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and guiding me back to our friends.

-Noah's pov-
There was an awkward silence when we arrived, making it obvious that they had been talking about us. "Heyyy" jacob said dragging the "y" sound "yo" i replied sitting y/n down and then myself next to her. "So did you make out" Bryce questioned earning glares from all the girls. "Yeah" y/n laughed leaning her head to the side.

The boys smirked and congratulated me while the girls squealed.
"NO we didn't y/n is joking" i quickly shouted.
which earned me boos from my friends. "It will happen sooner or later"Bryce retorted "yeah just like how you and Elle i bound to happen" i smiled "shut up" Bryce smiled whilst turning pink.

We where still talking when y/n started complaining "Noah" y/n whined ,god she was so cute when she was being all whiny.
"Y/n" i said mimicking her . She frowned to me "Noah i'm tired" she said whilst yawning ."what do you want me to do about it?" I questioned
Y/n frowned at me and stood up and walked towards me , i thought she wanted to swap seats as i was sitting on a proper chair and she was sitting on a stool . I went to get up but y/n pushed me back into my chair and sat on me .
My eyes grew wide and the conversation fell silent . "Okay this is happening" i mutter . Drunk y/n is bold. "Y/n come on" i try to get her off "no your comfy Noah"she grumbles nuzzling her head into my neck . "Oh y/n your so gonna regret this in the morning" i laughed , wrapping my hands around her waist .

"Oh this is too good to not get a picture" Millie said ,getting her phone out and everyone soon following after her .

"So cute" Elle exclaimed with a smile on her face

I couldn't help the smile on my face but i just know y/n will kill me in the morning

I couldn't help the smile on my face but i just know y/n will kill me in the morning .

Whilst all of my friends where fan girling over what was going on i felt y/n fall asleep in my arms whilst i stroked her hair.

-2 hours later-

"Y/n, come on we're going now" i shook y/n

She groaned and stepped off of me , almost falling as she did . I grabbed her hand and lead her out to my car .

We met outside with the rest of our friends , "drive safely okay?"y/n slurred toward her friends "don't die" she smiled and we all laughed

Me and louis helped y/n to walk to the car .
I unlocked my car and sat y/n in the back when i saw harper walking toward me i exchanged an awkward look with louis not knowing how y/n would react. I attempted to shut the door but i was to late y/n hopped out of the car and was stood firmly next to me . I could hear louis chuckle as he observes what happens "hey Noah!" Harper chirped "hey Harper" i smiled
"Im so sad our time got cut short earlier cause of that crazy y/h/c bitch but me and my friends are going to grab food if you want to go" she smiled "he doesn't want to go with you" y/n huffed. Harper looked toward the girl who was next to me and practically clinging onto my arm so she could stay upright. "God not you again" Harper rolled her eyes. "Who is she like your cousin or something" Harper questioned "she's a friend"i responded "girlfriend" louis coughed to which Harper rolled her eyes. "Lets go Noah" Harper said whilst pulling me away from louis and y/n "Harper-" i started before i felt two small arms around my waist pushing me backwards , Harper scoffed as i looked down to see y/n "mine" she mumbled which made me go red in the face and led louis to let out a shocked chuckle.

Author's comment:
Stop drunk y/n is tooooo cute 😩😩😩
What other dumb shit is she going to do🤭

Word count: - 928 words-

From-Julia🍉