Will you be my girlfriend?

Natsu POV
Today is a good day, today is the day I ask Lucy to be my girlfriend. But it's also a special day because on this exact date is the day I met Lucy Heartfilia for the first time a year ago. I really want this day to be an unforgetful one. That means no fight, no arguments not even with Gray Fullbuster, man this one is going to be a tough one that ice freak always gets in my nerves. This day is going to be the best.
Lucy POV

Natsu has been acting unusual today. I really want to know what is happening but whenever I want to talk to him he ignores me and runs out of the guild. He isn't even fighting with Gray, which is really unexpected because every single day they are pounding at each other at least once. Everyone els in the guild seems to be doing their average routine. Mirajane is behind the bar taking orders. Levy is reading a book about ancient solid magic. Gajeel is playing his electric guitar along with Lily. Wendy, Carla,and Happy went on a job in Fiore to solve the mystery of the children that have been disappearing. Erza is also on a job in Fiore but she went to to catch some bandits that are stealing expensive jewels from the jewelry stores. And I well I'm just trying to find a job to take, again that time of the month the one that I hate so much has come, that's right it's time to pay rent. It took me a while to find the perfect one that I'll pay my rent and it's also great to be going alone.
Natsu POV
It had felt like a really long time before I saw Lucy coming out of the guild my guess is that she is going on a job from the paper she is holding in her hand, I would wanted to go with Lucy but I needed to get everything ready for tonight.I was stuck on taking Lucy out to a fancy restaurant or making her my own special dinner. In the end I decided to go with the special dinner because then Lucy would appreciate the hard work i put in to it for her.
Inside the guild I went to the only person I could trust to keep a secret Jellal Fernandes. Jellal can keep secrets really well even from Erza. I told him what I was planning to do so he could help me out. Even though it may not seem Jellal is a really good cook.
We went to the market to buy all of the supplies and ingredients we needed. I wanted to do everything myself but I have Jellal with me to guide me through this.
Once we got to Lucy's house I noticed that her door was locked so I went in through her chimney. Once inside I opened the door for Jellal to enter. We got her living room set with candels,a nice rose red table cloth,some fresh roses in a vase. Now for the food that was the hard part, Jellal had to yell at me to not slack off but in the end it was all worth the yelling.
I had set the table and put the plates too. I had everything planned out perfectly. I asked Juvia to invite Lucy over to her house to get her ready without her having a clue on what was going on.
Lucy POV
I had arrived at the guild when Juvia ran towards me and invited me to her apartment, she said something about helping her find a perfect dress. Of course I couldn't say no to one of my best friends. At Juvia's apartment she let me take a shower because I was all filthy from the job that I took. When I gotbout of the shower my clothes were replaced a turquoise dress that went a little over the my knees, it had thin straps with blue flowers on the top showing a little of my chest.The dress was really pretty, I had also noticed that it had a pair of shoes that went along with it. They were only an inch and a half high which made it much easier to walk on.
When I got out of the bathroom Juvia was looking at me with sparkles in her eye.

"Lu..Lucy looks so pretty!" Juvia exclaimed
"Oh...um thank you. I answered " but why was my clothes replaced with this?"
"Juvia wanted to clean Lucy's outfit because it was to dirty and Juvia only had that outfit in your size." Juvia replied with a big smile in her face.
A few hours later I left Juvia's home and started walking to mines. The sun was already starting to set when I arrived at my home. When I walked in I walked into a big surprise. Natsu was in a nice suit leading me to the living room.
Natsu POV
I had seen Lucy walk in to the house. She was so beautiful I was about to faint but I straightened myself up.I lead Lucy towards the living room. I have wanted to asked Lucy to be my girlfriend for a long time but I never got the guts to ask her. We have been on a few dates the past two months but I wanted to take it to the next step.

"Lucy?" I asked with gentleness in my voice.
"What is it Natsu?" Lucy answered with such delight that my heart skipped a beat.
I had cleared my throwt before I could actually speak.
"Lucy.. We have been going out on dates for some time now and I feel like that is not enough. Lucy really like you not only as a friend but also as something else. You have been there for me whenever I was feeling down and I want to be there for you as well. I have been wanting to ask you this for a really long time now. Lucy Heartfilia will you be my girlfriend?
I could see the shock in Lucy faces, I was starting to get nervous what if she says no.
But then I heard a soft cry come out of her.
" yes natsu I want to be your girlfriend!!" She yelled in excitment.

With those word I jumped out of my seat,ran towards her and gave her a long wet kiss until we seperated to grab some oxygen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think? Was it good?
Sorry for spelling errors that I might have.
Please comment what were your thoughts when reading this.
If you have any requests on a Nalu Fanfic story don't be afraid to ask. I will make one for you. Thanks for reading I hoped you enjoyed it. ♥(。→v←。)♥