Honeymoon

Hey What's up? I hope you are enjoying what I have so far. I have school and other things to do. Heads up this story is LEMON just to make it clear. Okay enjoy!!
_ admin
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Natsu and Lucy have just gotten married and are on their way to a private island that the guild rented for them as a wedding present for a whole week.

"Lucy, I think the spell Wendy put on me is starting to wear off cause I'm getting sick."
Matsu ran as fast as he could to the railing of the boat. But he missed by a few feet and puked all over the ship's floor.

Lucky for them the boat was also rented, so they didn't need to worry about anyone staring at them.

"We're almost there Natsu. Just hold on a little longer... Here have this, its medicine that Wendy made for our trip back home but since you're puking all over the place you'll need it now."

Lucy handed him a small bottle that had a purple liquid in it. Matsu quickly grabbed the bottle and gulped it down as fast as he could.

"Ahh I feel so much better, thanks Lucy, your the best."

Lucy blushed a little and was about to turn away when a pair of warm hands grabbed the sides of her face and started kissing her passionately making his way down to her neck and nibbling on it for a while.

"N...Na...tsu..no please let's wait till we get to the island." Lucy moaned in pleasure then pushed Natsu away.

"But Lucy, I need you now." Natsu said with a puppy face.

"Fine, but only kissing nothing else until we get to the island."

Before Lucy could say another word not to was already in her mouth. Their tongues were dancing together in unison. They spent the rest of the ride like that only stopping to catch their breaths.

~At the Island~

Natsu was unpacking their luggages while Lucy was getting everything prepared for her surprise. Lucy had been waiting a long time to finally give Natsu his wedding surprise.

Lucy had been taking pole dancing classes for the past two months, that she totally mastered the moves.

Lucy's P.O.V

Ok Lucy you can do this. You have been practicing your butt offfor the passed two months. Nothing should go wrong.
Lets see if I have everything ready
Dancing Pole...check
Sexy outfit.....check

"Lucy!! Where do you want me to leave your luggage?" I heard Natsu say from a distance.

I ran and his everything not wanting to ruin the surprise.

Natsu's P.O.V

I didn't hear a response from Lucy so I put her luggage next to mine inside the closet near the living room. About half hour later I heard Lucy calling me from our room. I started walking to our bedroom, when I opened the door I was welcomed by a very sexy Lucy in a small outfit that revealed a lot of her beautiful body. I started blushing my face turned really red. Lucy started walking towards me, her breasts were bouncing while she walked turning me on so much.

"Prepare to be amazed" I could hear her whisper in my ear before walking off to a pole that was in the room. I hadn't noticed it from all the excitement that was going on inside of me.
Lucy started to dance on the pole doing so impressive moves. I think I was to caught in the moment that I hadn't noticed Lucy was walking towards me. She was giving me a lap dance that cause me to get a boner. I seductively bit the side of her neck making her yelp, which was the cutets thing ever.

I couldn't take it anymore I needed her so bad.
I pinned her down on the floor kissing her neck going down to her breasts removing her bra. I sucked on the right one while one of my hands was making circle motions on her other one. I could hear her moan making me turn on more each time. I went towards her other breast making the the same motions I did to the one before. Her breathing started to get faster. I started going lower until I reached her panty line. I looked at her, she was blushing the color of Ezra's hair. I took of my clothes only leaving my boxers on. I slowly removed her panties revealing her beautiful sensitive skin, I went further down and start to lick for a while making my tounge go inside if her. I looked up at Lucy and could see that she arching her back while holding in to the carpet.
I put a finger inside of her making her moan even harder so I put another one in then another one.

"Na..Nats.Natsu.Im. Going.to.cum!!"

I just smirked removing my fingers from her juicy insides and licking them clean, Lucy just blushed and looked down to my boxers as to be giving me the sign that she was ready.

I picked her up slowly laying her on the bed, I took off my boxers and immediately put my member slowly inside of her. I could see small tears forming in the corners of her eyes, then she let out a soft scream when I pushed in more. Moving slowly I let her adjust to my size. When I saw that she was getting more comfortable I started to thrust faster and faster making her small screams turn into loud moans.

"Aye Lucy you're so tight!"

I grabbed her ass making myself go much deeper in her, and much faster. After a while I could feel myself getting much hotter, her wall starters to get tighter not making it better. I wanted this day to last forever, buy we had finally reached our limits. I fell on her breasts as both of us were panting trying to catch our breaths.

"Lucy, I love you so much"

I shifted my head to look at her beautiful face.

"I love you too Natsu."

We were so tired we fell alseep in an instant.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked it. TBH this is the first lemon I have ever made. Jiji I hope it didn't suck.