Lost in an endless maze - Chapter One

The song makes no sense to this story. I just like it.
Anyways I the person that's just called the customer is the reader btw.
—-
It was dark. The only source of light was from the mass produced lamps and lights, all on display.

The sound of rapid footsteps echoed through the walls. They were heavy, but as the ran, they slowly started to become more.. quiet.

"THE STORE IS CLOSED. PLEASE EXIT THE BUILDING." Multiple entities dressed as IKEA workers, screamed at a fleeing customer.

The customer didn't know how long they could continue at this rate, their legs were starting to grow tired, but the adrenaline rush caused them to run a bit longer.
.
.
.
But it wasn't enough.

They ended up tripping over a fallen lamp, causing their whole body to slam against the cold, hard ground.

The IKEA monsters swarmed around the customer,
not before the lights shut on, the monsters immediately stopped... then went on with their day like nothing happened?

"The hell?" The customer questioned.

They looked around..

"How long.. have I been here?"

It felt like.. years that they've been stuck in this IKEA.. even if it was most likely just a few days. They aren't even sure how they've survived this long.

It was so.. lonely. They've met no other survivors...
The only sentiment they've met so far are malicious monsters, wanting to feed on their flesh.

"So far for making friends." They mumbled.
—-

Ok this is EXTREMELY short for the first chapter but like,,, I'm only making this so I can put the book out