𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Matt drove up to Reyna's house to pick her up. They had planned to go and eat Mcdonald's just the two of them.

It had been a while since they just went out the two of them, so they did.
Matt texted her that he was there, a couple of minutes go by as she walks out of the house and runs to the car because it had just started to rain.

"Hi!" She said once she sat down and fixed her hair.

"Hey," He said as he drove out directly to Mcdonalds.

"Can I put some music on?" Reyna asked as she realized that the car was silent.

"Yeah,"

She quickly put on sparks as he turned to her with a knowing smile.

"What? It's our song," She said making his heart flutter, he quickly looked away, so she didn't have to see his blushing face.

Matt turned the song down as he pulled up to the drive-through. Reyna quickly told him what he wanted he nodded and started talking.

before coming here Reyna had realized that she did like Matt back.
She just felt scared that this would end their friendship. 

and not just her friendship with Matt but also with Chris and Nick...
but after seeing Nick and Diego, she realized that she just had to try it.

Give Matt a chance.

The wedding really helped with the whole situation.
She felt so bad as she realized that she was in love with Matt.

She felt bad that she rejected him and that she broke Lilah's heart in the process, but she had to admit that she felt way more things the moment that they danced together at the wedding than she ever felt with Lilah.

Then she kept thinking back on moments when it was so obvious that she was in love with him.

Matt gave her the bag of food bringing her back to reality. He parked the car as she started taking out the food and giving it to him.

For the first couple of minutes they were eating, not really talking, but all of a sudden Reyna was struck with confidence.

"Nick told me you broke things off with Nicole," Reyna said taking a sip from her sprite as he turned to her.

"Oh... yeah. She was getting too toxic," Matt chuckled as she nodded.

"Matt... can I ask you an odd question?"

Matt nodded intrigued by whatever she had to ask.

"Are you still... in love with me?"

Matt put his burger down and wiped his hands with a napkin.
He wasn't expecting that question.

"I'm going to be completely honest,"

"I am. It's so hard trying to follow your advice... You know that right? You make it difficult. The wedding just made things worse... and it's hard trying to fall out of love with the person you have been in love for most of your life. I have loved you ever since we met in third grade I was 8... I am about to turn 19." Matt said placing his hands on the steering wheel and looking at the front. 

He didn't want to see her face.
It hurt him too much the first time she rejected him, he didn't want to see her face like that again.

The quiet was a little too loud for his liking. The anxiety coursing through his body was getting worse by the second, with every water droplet that hit the car.

"Matt... can you look at me," Reyna casually said as he turned to her a little too quickly. He realized she was way closer than before.

"I'm so sorry. For everything," Reyna said as he smiled at her, right when he was going to say something she asked another odd question that he wasn't expecting.

"Can I kiss you?" 

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"I'm confused,"  Matt said furrowing his eyebrows at her. She chuckled.

"Are you rejecting me, Matt? Is this payback?" She teased as his mouth fell open.

Once she realized he wasn't going to say anything, she spoke.

"I'm not good with words Matt. And I thought that by kissing you, I could tell you everything without actually saying it,"

"What? What are you trying to say?"

a couple of seconds go by.

"I feel the same way, Matt..." She whispered.

"You what?" He almost screamed

"Omg Matthew!" she groaned irritated.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Reyna asked as he quickly nodded but stopped her.

"Are you for real? You aren't just playing with me?" 

"Matt... I'm deadass," 

Matt blushed as she smiled at him.
He was being ridiculously cute.

"Can we kiss now?" Reyna said as his blush grew darker.
He nodded shyly.

As she leaned in placing one of her hands on his cheek.
Once their lips connected, Matt smiled and pulled her closer by the waist, deepening the kiss.

His dreams were literally coming true and he couldn't be more excited.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

lol matt and rey finally KISSED Yaya Yaya

was it too corny and cheesy or was it okay????

lol this story is coming to an end for sure
but i don't want it to...

I want to keep writing one lol
nick?????????

nick and diego one???

or nick and ash???? 
(a reference from my chris book)

or a complete dif one?

lol