LOVE 1

Imani loves going to parties , having the time of her life there as well. Her friends were having a big party tonight , so what does Imani do? . She gets ready to head to that party, she gets in the car driving to the address.

I open the front door of the building where they are holding the party. I find my friend , his name is Logan , he's my height which is pretty funny. It's easy for me to pick on him all of the time. He tells me to go to this room where people are lounging around. He walks in front of me pulling me with him to this group of people.

"guys this is my friend , Imani" He says letting go of my hand , and smiling to the people in front of me. I'm an awkward person when it comes to introducing myself to people. I sit on the couch beside Logan , since I'm nervous.

"Stop being shy" he says to me with a laugh , I rub my hands together looking away. I look over tp his friend group seeing this guy that is pretty. He has a low hair cut , with a nose ring and a necklace on. I look at him for a bit , he turns his head to me and smiles. I turn my head into Logan's arm , holding back.

"what's up with you?" Logan says pulling my head off of his arm.

"I just got caught , looking at someone" I say to him, and he laughs.

"who was it" he asks me , I look up and point to the guy to show him. He laughs at me , he yells for the guy to come over here, I hit his arm.

Logan stands me up beside in front of the guy , he smiles at me again.

"Imani this is Luke , Luke this is Imani , y'all should be friends" Logan says leaving me with Luke. I nervously laugh at the situation.

"how long have you been friends with Logan?"

"ummm , for a while now" I say to him he nods his head.

"Does he bully you , cuz he bullies me all the time" he says laughing.

"No not really" I say laughing try to ease off my nerves right now.

"look at him , bullying that guy" Luke says pointing to Logan who is play choking his friend.

I cover my ears after the speakers blast a new song, I like partying and all but the speakers are turned up too loud. Luke notices my reaction , he looks at me about to ask me question.

"is everyone having a good time tonight!" the dj shouts into his mic and the people scream back. Luke leans down to my ear.

"Do you want to go somewhere else away from the speakers. I notice you jumped earlier" He asks me , I look up to him.

"No , I'm good" I say putting two thumbs up , he smiles at me.

"I'm just making sure" he says to me , the speaker blasts another song, I nod my head and follow him to another section of the building.

I walk into the room , there's not that many people in here , we sit on these couches. You can still hear the music but its not in my ear in this room.

"Tell me about yourself" He says to me , I've haven't had a guy ask me that in ages.

"well, I like having fun , making necklaces ..... and yea I'm pretty boring if you ask me" I say to him laughing.

"You make necklaces , can you make me one, I have on one myself and I need a new one" He says messing with the one on his neck with a smile on his face. I nod my head while laughing.