Having a Crush

So I had never really had a crush before, and thanks to many chick-flicks, I think I knew what I was going through. My acquaintances always talked about liking boys, as if. They are so annoying, it would take a bajillion boys to look through the layer of plastic covering their soul. Ew.

As soon as I got home, thank god no one was home. I put True Blue on my record player and blared it throughout the house, practicing belting. I had mastered half of the songs. My boy senses started tingling again, ones that I hadn't noticed until a few hours past.

"Alexandre," I whispered dreamily to myself. It was such a handsome name, so elegant in its own way.

That's when I made the bad decision. I called one of my "friends" to tell them about the sudden emotional upbringing.
Let me give you a brief description.
Brina (brē-nuh) Carlisle
-Flawless Blond Hair (w/perm)
-A person whom I shouldn't have called because she can't keep a secret for longer than five seconds because it's not in her nature.

"Hey Brina! I have a crucial topic to discuss," I began. "What? The new gap tee shirt line, because if so, I must say that it's not the Gap's best move," she answered."No Brina. I think I have a piece of eye candy on my mind."

"Huh. That's funny because I am suddenly and ironically drawn to hearing about this piece of eye candy. Do tell!"