Character Introduction

Name:Kim Namjoon
Sin: Lust
Age: 27
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality:He's the fuckboy tyoe. The way he makes you fall for him, its disgusting. Tell you all the things you would want to hear, like "you're so beautiful" calls you pretty names, makes you believe hes just a simple, nice, sweet man but behind all that its just a demon who just wants your body, you're soul, you're purity. Hes not a nice man. Don't fall for his charms, because when he gets you to fall for him, you're just a toy to him. Remember that.

Name:Kim Seokjin
Sin: Gluttony
Age: 30
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: He's a chill man, once you don't steal his food. There really isnt much too say about him, hes just a kind person i mean really really kind. That is what he makes you believe. Behind that fake kind bullshit personality, there's a demon, a hungry, sexy, hot demon. Thats all.

Name:Min Yoongi
Sin: Sloth
Age: 29
Sexuality:Pansexual
Personality: wake him up you'll feel wrath. Hes a like a snail. He cant walk for too long without wanting to sleep or rest, he cant run, too much energy he says. Hes a waste. A rotting waste. But. Hes a hot rotting waste. You've seen Namjoon in action in bed but take a look at Yoongi in bed, it'll leave you breathless.

Name:Jung Hoseok
Sin: Greed
Age: 27
Sexuality:Aromantic
Personality: Hes a stingy man. Everything that looks good or pretty to him he would do anything for it. Dont play with him when it comes to stealing things or buying it. He will always. Always get it. No matter the cost. Thats why hes one of the worse sins ever.

Name:Park Jimin
Sin: Envy
Age: 26
Sexuality: Polysexual
Personality: Hes a sad man. Always gloomy, always envious. Hes so, infuriating. Thats what makes him a bad sin. A very very bad sin. Envy isnt a good thing yet he still is envious when hes hot as fuck.

Name:Kim Taehyung
Sin: Pride
Age: 25
Sexuality:Queer
Personality: Hes a stuck up, head up his ass, bragging, good at everything, egoistical fucking nuisance. Fuck. Words cant describe him. He gets what he wants, similar to greed only difference is he only wants women, men, non-binaries. Its so...hard.Keeping track of him.

Name:Jeon Jungkook
Sin: Wrath
Age: 24
Sexuality: Straight.
Personality: Hes literally what his sin says. Nothing much everything angers him. You breathe hes angry, you eat hes angry, you sleep hes angry,hell if you're alive hes angry. Anyways. Everywhere he goes wrath follows. Its like a wild fire is spreading.

Name: L/N Y/NAge: 23Sexuality:PansexualPersonality: You're depressed ever since you were 13

Name: L/N Y/N
Age: 23
Sexuality:Pansexual
Personality: You're depressed ever since you were 13. But anyways, you're a sweet girl despite you're little secret and the death of someone important too you, you always put others before yourself and that is why you're being taken advantage of. You have lots of 'friends' or should we say fake friends, you know that they were fake, your trust issues said so. Anyways, your boyfriend was a cheater you knew yet you were still with him even tho he slept with your best friend. Your way to kind. Their lucky to have a friend like you.

Author speaking: hey my first book, anyways, pls do vote and sksksk enjoy ill try to update it everyday <3
Have a wonderful day/night/evening! Los amo chicos y creo en ustedes mismos, lo lograrán en la vida :) ¡adiós!