Prolouge

Author's P.O.V.
The sins were in hell, doing their daily....activities, Lust was drinking and flirting with women, Envy was trying to have a good time, Pride kept on blabbling about his accomplishments, Greed was stealing valuable items from other demoms, Gluttony was eating and laughing, Wrath was drilling his cock into some Insuccubus's hole and Sloth just wanted to go home to sleep.
Meanwhile with you, you were now finishing your job, it was dust, clouds if purple and pink coloured the sky as the sun decided it was time to rest, the moon was already waking up, you had decided it was time to leave and head home, to that unloving, slut of a mother. I mean, your mom did love you, at a certain point. Anyways, while walking you stopped infront of a flower shop, staring at the lilacs and white roses. Little did you know that the owner was watching you, grinning to himself. You stopped staring and went on your way home.

The flower shop keeper, he arrived at his home, in hell, "Call the sins." He requested, shortly after, all seven appeared, "You called my Lord" said Wrath, angry because he couldnt get to finish his job inside that whore. "I have a job for all seven of you," he said, "There's a little girl who i saw, L/N Y/N is her name, i want all seven of you to take her purity away." Without letting them reply he finished his sentence,"i'll give yall as much time as you need, but, i want you to ruin her. Completely." Without saying another word he signalled them to leave.
Will you be able to take it?
I mean, seven is a large number and Namjoon is hella fuckin fine. I mean😋
Anygays bye bitches