HOPE

A/N. I'm back! Still a bit sick but I'm back! I know i didn't announce this last time, this was just on the whim after i watched a certain video.

Once again, Cover art is not mine, credits goes to the artist!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

Staff and crews filled the back stage as they set up the seats in the center and fixed the audio and visual that they will be using during the live show.

On the backstage inside a private room of 'Uki Violeta' written on the printed board was Uki Violeta himself and Alban Knox. Uki was done doing his makeup and was ready for the shoot when Alban Knox came inside crying and bawling his eyes out.

"What should I do Uki? I begged him to stay and he did but I didn't want to force him! I never meant to! I'm such an awful boyfriend!" Alban said as he cried.

"Did he say anything? or did he just get up left then come back after you begged him?" Uki asks as he patted Alban's back in comfort.

"It's exactly like that, we hadn't talked since then and it's been a week, i don't know if i can handle this. I always show him that I'm loyal, that I won't cheat on him but he still..." Alban started but his voice cracked by the end.

"So, he hit you?" Uki asks but his voice is a bit deeper and menancing. Alban could only nod his head as he cried, resting his head on Uki's shoulder.

"I was so fed up that I broke up with him and told him to pack his things and leave the house. I don't know if i made the right decision.." Alban said as Uki looked at him then embraced the man into a comforting hug.

"It's okay, everything will be okay. You did the right thing, he's a jackass for hitting you and making you cry." Uki said as he hushed the crying Alban, he then pushed him slightly then grabbed his hands and made him look him in the eyes.

"You are perfect just the way you are, never let anyone question your worth, your pride and yourself. Stand tall bitch, you are worth more than golds and diamonds combine" Uki said as Alban chuckled a bit in between tears.

Uki smiles seeing that his precious friend is smiling a bit, at least he was able to lift a few heavy burdens on the young man's heart.

Knock! Knock!

"Mr. Violeta, sorry to interrupt but the show is about to start'' One of the staff said, popping her head out from the door as Uki nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec" Uki said as the staff nodded before leaving.

"I'll go now, sorry for taking your time. I know you're busy but thanks anyway.." Alban said as Uki smiled.

"It's okay, you're more important than this god damn show" Uki said as Alban laughed at his remark.

"You waited a long time for this, so go out there!" Alban said as Uki chuckled.

"Alright alright.." Uki said as he headed out but stopped.

"Oh! We're having a small movie party later, you can come and hang out to get your mind off" Uki suggested as Alban smiled.

"Sure! I'll be there!" Alban replied happily.

"Okay, you can go there now. I think Enna and Millie are already there" Uki said as Alban nodded.

"Will do! Good luck!" Alban said as Uki nodded and started to walk off but stopped again as Alban sighs.