RAILEY Profile and Facts

Lee Railey (aespa) Profile and Facts

RAILEY (레이일리) is a Korean-American solo artist and member of the korean girl group "aespa" that debuted on November 17, 2020 under SM Entertainment

RAILEY (레이일리) is a Korean-American solo artist and member of the korean girl group "aespa" that debuted on November 17, 2020 under SM Entertainment. She debuted solo on May 6, 2022 with the full album "R-BIT" and she recently came back with the new album "M-KEY".

RAILEY Fandom name : Apie (Apple + Pie)
RAILEY Fandom Color : Royal Blue

RAILEY Official Media :
Personal Instagram : @rapplepie
Personal Twitter : @cupofteatter

Stage Name : RAILEY (라이일리)
Birth Name : Railey Young Lee / Lee Young (이영)
Birthday : August 14th 2001
Position : Main Dancer, FOTG, Lead vocalist, Sub Rapper
Zodiac Sign : Leo
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Height : 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight : -
Blood Type : B
MBTI Type : ENFP
Representative Emoji : 🐒
Nationality : Korean-Canadian

Stage Name : RAILEY (라이일리)Birth Name : Railey Young Lee / Lee Young (이영)Birthday : August 14th 2001Position : Main Dancer, FOTG, Lead vocalist, Sub RapperZodiac Sign : LeoChinese Zodiac : SnakeHeight : 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)Weight : -Blood Type : BMB...

RAILEY Facts :
-She was born in Toronto, Canada.
-She lived in Canada during her school time.
-Her mother is Canadian and her father, South Korean.
-She has a phython called "Billie".
-Her fav artists are : SZA, H.E.R, CL, Ariana Grande, iann dior, Tiffany Young, Jessi etc.
-She said that she used to be a Mixer (a Little Mix fan)
-She said that she took more time on learning how to use chopsticks than to learn korean.
-Her MBTI type is ENFP, the Campaigner. It stands for Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.
-"One In A Million" is one of her favorite songs since it reminds her of her life and how she imagines herself singing it to her fans that kept her going on.
-She said that she used to simp for Eric Nam.
-R-BIT means Rabbit, B-FLY means Butterfly and M-KEY means Monkey.
-People say she looks like a cute monkey.
-Her parents named her Young too because it means Valiant like the name Railey.
-She's an only child.
-She trained for 5 years.
-Her and Giselle never held a conversation in korean since Railey is way more confident talking in english.
-Nicknames : Ley, Dailey, Old (refers to her korean name, Young), Raikey (Railey + Monkey) and a lot more.
-Her first opinion about Karina : She's going to be the leader, I'm sure.
-Her first opinion about Giselle : duh, why so tall ?
-Her first opinion about Winter : woah, I'm really gonna look like a monkey beside her...
-Her first opinion about Ningning : how can you understand chinese ? it sounds as if she put incoherent words together-
-She said that Ningning was the reason why she learned Chinese.
-She's in love with "Mean Girls".

face claim : BIBI
vocal claim : Niki
rap claim : YERI (Red Velvet)
dance claim : YEJI (ITZY)