𝟐𝟐𝟎𝟕𝟐𝟎
"luv u mys"

comment : congrats on your first win!
"Thanks! It's always the same, we win when we're not here. But it's not your fault MYs, thank you very much for all of this! Because of you, girls got its first win!"
comment : let's celebrate !
"Me and the girls drank before 'cause we knew that we couldn't do it on live but, we gonna go live together just after this one!"

...

bold = eng
k: 2,3
all: be my æ, hello we are aespa!
r: yall, we literally were resting and got the news at the same time as you guys, can you believe it ?
g: right, that's insane!
k: haha, alright, were now going to do a table tour.
g/r: lezgooo
w: i almost cried, it's been a longtime that we were preparing this comeback and just one win made my day. Thank you MYs!
k: i'm so proud of everyone around us cuz they work hard for us. And seeing that their work didn't go to waste make me so enchanted. MYs, i'm so happy to have fans like you, you made it happen too. Love you!
g: i know that we're not perfect and that we can disappoint you guys sometimes but please, hold onto us, take care of us and believe in us. Thank you so much!
r: ye-
k: do it in english!
r: english ?
k: yeah~
r: yes so, since i'm now a soloist, i got my comeback preparations at the exact same time as the group. But I'm happy that I still managed to be there without missing anything. Thank you MYs and Apies!
n: moving to South Korea was so hard but seeing that i found my second family there makes me feel so good. Even seeing that my family is extended internationally is incredible, i love y'all !
k: yes, we're really sorry that we don't have more time but we hope that you appreciated this moment together
all: see you soon MYs !