Chapter 2

Louis pov

As soon as Alyssa feel everyone went silent. It was like you could hear a pin drop. I looked over at Niall and he looked like he was about to throw up. He ran over to her and started screaming Alyssa's name.

"Dude calm down she will be fine." I said trying to have hope in my voice. Well she did fall down the steps i mean who wouldn't pass out from that. Ever sense i saw her she has been like a magnet. When she came over to say hi i was gonna say hi back but i couldn't. I just wish i could. Niall started shaking her but she wouldn't wake up. I have to do everything.

"Move out of the way! Ill get her."i picked her up bride style and carried her up the stairs and onto the living room couch. I set her down and then got her a cool rag. I put it on her head and then i told everyone she needed air. They all went downstairs and i stayed up there with her. I watched her as she slept and she looked so peaceful. I smiled as i felt myself leaning down toward her. Then i stopped and turned away. But i felt as her hand reached for my wrist.

I helped her sit up like nothing happened.

"Louis? W-w-what happened? Ow my head hurts." She asked really confused.

" you fainted." I looked at her. I never noticed how green her eyes looked. They were so pretty. I think she caught me staring because she looked away with a smile. "Sorry" i said shyly.

"Its cool i often get those kind of looks." She laughed a little while she said it. Wow the more time i spend with this girl the more i like her. Her laugh is so cute. We talked for bout 30 minuets. I found out we are alot alike. Just then Niall comes up really mad.

"Dude! Harry found the spoons and Liam is going nuts. I dont know how to calm him down! Help me!" He was freaking out.

"What about Zayn what is he doing?" i asked.

"He's trying to get the spoons away from harry." Just then we herd a loud bang and i get up and run down stairs. Thankfully harry ran into a pole.

***********************************************************************

YAY! My minions it is finished im so happy! Tell me what you think comment and vote even hate! I dont mind!