Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Ten! <3

So! The contest is over and I have decided who has won! It is these people listed below, 

PineappleRain 

annieabc1 

LjNeverGivesUpHope 

and 

xDraco_Malfoyx

And if you haven't noticed, you are the four that entered! Haha, I am really bad at making decisions and all of the entries were really good and entertaining. So all of you win! :D All of you will get an chapter dedicated to you, and possibly get an character in any of my stories. How about this? If you want a character, then send me a pm or comment on the story. 

And in regular Harry Potter's Twin news, here is chapter ten! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry Potter's Twin: Chapter Ten.

Son. The word squeezed Lexie's heart so tight she thought it might explode. All the hope that someday- NO. Lexie stopped thinking about her ridiculous day dreams and refocused on the fact that the man she was holding to a wall, had a dark mark on his wrist and was Draco's father. She winced slightly every time that went through her mind, and even though she tried to hide it, it was clearly visible.

Lucius watched Lexie’s expressions closely, he was slightly surprised by the fact that he could see the pain on her face by bringing up the measly fact that he was Draco’s father. Lexie intrigued him, the Dark Lord had only told Lucius to observe the girl and make her feel comfortable, and to never touch or hurt the girl. That if she was to be persuaded onto their side they would be unstoppable.

After this though, Lucius wasn’t sure if he could make her side with the Dark Lord, but he was pretty sure he knew the person that could. Lucius smirked and reached into his cloak slyly and used his wand to apparate him and the imbecile next to him.

Lexie saw Lucius take out his wand and tried to stop him from using magic, but before she could even move her hand they disappeared and the wall was once again bare. Lexie looked over to where Henry was standing with wide eyes and an open jaw.

Lexie cursed under her breath and that shook Henry out of his shock.

“Lexie.” He scolded and she just looked at him sheepishly.

He took a deep breath and walked the few steps over to Lexie, pulling her into a warm hug. The hug showed that Henry would always be there for his daughter, to protect and save her no matter what the cost.

Lexie relaxed into the embrace and let out a small cry. She cried softly for everything that has happened to her, and to her family both new and old. How could someone do such evil things to her family?

The thing is, that Lexie wasn’t only crying for them and herself. She was also crying for Draco, everything his family stands for, who they work for, and what they have seen and done.

When the tears finally slowed, Henry let Lexie go and started to apparate the rest of the boxes to her new dorm room.

Wiping the rest of the tears off of her face, Lexie went into the hall outside of the room and grabbed the box and Haven.

Everything would be okay.

Right?

______________________________________________________________________________

So, chapter ten is a pretty short chapter because I was in a time crunch. Thank you all so much for all the support and love you guys have shown this story. I appreciated you all so much. 

Everytime I get an alert that someone has commented it puts a smile on my face, and when I read the newsfeed and see that someone has voted or added my story to thier library. I can not tell you how much it all means to me. 

I have been used to writing on other sites and maybe getting one alert, or an review. Nothing like what this site has shown me. So thank you so so so much. <3 

Thank you all for your comments. votes, for those of you who have became my fans, and for reading! I love you all. 

I will see you in chapter eleven! :D