Whenever I'm down, I call on you, my friend
A helping hand you lend in my time of need, so I
I'm calling you now, just to make it through
What else can I do? Won't you hear my plea?

Atlanta,𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮

Omniscient

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 played through the speakers as Jazz swept the dining room floor. She had just woken up from her nap, and was in a good mood.

Once jazz was done cleaning the dining room, she grabbed her cleaning supplies going to the living room since mani had already cleaned the kitchen yesterday when jazz was at work.

Just as jazz was done cleaning, she received a call from "Grams👩🏾‍🍼" so she answered. "Hey granny"
"Hey my grand baby, what you doing?"

"Nothing—- just a lil cleaning" "oh okay, where my other grand baby at ?" "She upstairs in class." Instead of mani moving to go to her dream college "FAMU". She choose to take online classes so she could stay in atlanta with jazz and her grandmother. Due to armani being at the top of all her classes, being on honor roll every semester. She had the opportunity to graduate one year early. So she only has a few more months until graduation. Jazz was really happy for her sister mani because even though jazz was smart herself and on top of all her classes in high school. She never got the chance to go to college because she wanted to make a living for her and her sister and move out of their granny's house.  So she got a job working as a bottle girl and has been doing that for 3 years now.

"Oh okay we'll tell my other grand baby not to work to hard and that I love her." "Okay granny I'll tell her you said that."

"Okay baby I'll talk to you later, I'm about to go play bingo with Jessie." "Granny—- I thought you didn't like Jessie..?" Ion like dat dusty ole bitch—- I just need a ride to Bingo. " Okay granny— I'll call you later okay, I love you"
"I love you too baby, alright now."

30 minutes later...

After jazz finished cleaning the living room she received another text from an unknown number.

******4321

Hey. 

Who the fuck is this ?

Rocky.

Bitch, I should beat yo ass.
I haven't heard from you
in 3 days bitch.

Ik, mike broke my damn phone...

Why 😒...?

Because I didn't tell him I was going to the party...

So tf, he ain't nobody fuckin daddy.

Girl who you telling 🙄
I'm about to go to the nail shop,
wanna come..?

Sure, the one next to dicks ?

Yep.

Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes

Kk.

20 minutes later...

"Heyyyy bitch" Rocky said as jazz walked into the nail salon. "Wassup hoe".

"What's been going on?" "Not shit, mike ass been pissing me off tho" Rocky said rolling her eyes. "But what's been going on with you tho ?"
"Girllll nothing" jazz said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Mhm, bitch tell me the tea" "okayyy, well you remember the party that you was suppose to come too." "Mhm" Rocky said.

"Well there may or may not have been a fine ass nigga there" "mhm" Rocky hummed.

"Well what happened"
"Bitchhh, I through this ass... and he caught it" Jazz said laughing making Rocky do the same." "Bitch no you didn't." "Oh yes I did"
"Okay okay, tell me everything"
"Okay."

10 minutes later...

"Can I get this color, please" Rocky said handing the nail lady the polish.

"Ah okay, this color for you baby" Rocky nodded rolling up her sleeves making jazz look over.

It was a bruise.

"Rocky what's that on your arm..?" "Girl nothing, I bumped into the coffee table."
"Oh okay" jazz said not believing it one bit.

After they leave the nail salon

"Rocky, I need to ask you something.."
"Wassup?"
"What really happened to your arm..? "Jazz don't start." Rocky said getting annoyed.
"No I'm so deadass" jazz said getting annoyed as well.

"I already fucking told you what happened" Rocky said raising her voice a little.
"So tell me again, the full story"
"I TOLD YOU I BUMPED INTO MY DESK!" Rocky said yelling.

"Rocky..." Jazz said looking at her like she was dumb.
" I thought you said the coffee table" Jazz said looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"I-

Sorry for any mistakes 😩

———————————————————
Thoughts 💗

Vote ⭐️

Y'all like this story so far?

Rocky ?

Y'all think Rocky getting beat on ?

Mike..? Tf is a mike 😭