"Waves crashing fast, I try"
20 something by SZA

Plz excuse all mistakes 🤎

Omniscient

Tears slowly slid down Rock's face as she looked at the positive pregnancy test. Her hand slowly creeping up to her mouth to muffle her cries so Mike wouldn't hear. "What the fuck am I gonna do" she semi whispered to herself in frustration. Throwing the pregnancy test away, only realizing that she had to leave if she wanted to save her and the baby. Twisting the noob to the bathroom to open it, there stood Mike shirtless while looking down at Rocky.

"Hey baby" she managed to say. Earning a death glare from Mike in return only making her look down. "Tf took you so long, huh..?" he said while yanking her chin, making her look up at him. "I was brushing my teeth" she said in a more calmer tone than Mike. Looking Rocky up and down, he could tell she was lying, he only wondered what she was lying about. Shoving her to the side, Rocky only responded with shaking her head while making her way back into their bed room.

Once she heard shower water running, she figured he was in the shower and would be in there for a while; which gave her just enough time to pack so she thought. Only fifteen minutes into her packing, the shower stopped then as the bathroom door opened revealing Mike with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat as she slowly turned around, she was met with those eyes; the ones that always scared her, they were always dark.
Breathing heavily as she closed her eyes, making her way over to Mike. "Mike" she said looking up at him. Only getting a hum in response. "I'm leaving" she said with fear evident in her voice. "Okay, bring me some blacks on your way back" he said looking in his drawer for some underwear. "No Mike... I'm leaving you." That sentence alone was enough to make Mike turn around completely stopping what he was doing.

Slowly but surely making his way over to Rocky, "tf you just say, huh..?" He said getting all up in her face only making her frown while putting her head down. "I said I'm leaving you" looking up, her face was met with Mike's fist followed by a few other punches. Watching as she fell to the ground holding her stomach, he proceeded to hit her a few more times all over her body not before grabbing her by her neck making her look up at him as she gasped for air. "You ain't leaving shit... do you hear me..?" He gritted out as she only shook her head okay as her eyes got big indicating her lungs were going out.

Leaving her laying on the ground as he went back to doing what he was doing before. She lowly cried to her self still laying on the floor. Those cries only grew louder as she heard the bathroom door shut loudly.

Flashback over...

"Mr. Jones... are you okay?" Nurse Cartier asked her for the third time today. "I'm sorry" Regina said as she blinked her eyes rapidly indicating that she had zoned out once again. "It's fine... Regina are you sure you wanna do this?" Nurse Cartier asked for what seemed to be the tenth time since she knew Regina. "I'm sure" Rocky responded with a dry but sure enough answer. She had been thinking about this for about 3 weeks now and was dead set on not keeping the baby. Yea it was selfish of her to say just because the dad wouldn't be there but also because Regina felt like she wouldn't be a great mother.

Regina's mom was there for her daughter most of the time when she wasn't chasing a man. Regina's mom Monique was the type of women that felt like she needed a man, she was truly scared to die alone. Which caused her to miss out on being a mother.

"I'm ready" Regina sniffled as she wiped the lowly tear. Only earning a understanding nod from the doctor with a look of sympathy. Nurse Cartier only wish that the young girl had someone here with her. Regina hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy because she planned to not keep it. "Okay, your gonna feel a pinch in 1...2...3" nurse Cartier counted slowly preparing the young girl. Only causing Rocky to lowly grown as she breathed out a shaky breath, with a tear coming down her cheek.

A/n: idk much about abortions so plz bear with me.

"And your all done Mr. Jones" Nurse Cartier said with a small smile seeing as rocky smiled small as well. But that smile slowly faded away as rocky then felt the familiar feeling; emptiness.

Plz excuse any and all mistakes🤎

Hey guys so I know I've been gone for a long time but with school and me being depressed, I had a lot of shit going on. I'm not gonna say that I'm officially back but due to it being summer, you will be hearing more of me so look forward to more updates💕!!!

Like🤍

Comment❤️

Vote🫶🏾

Poor Rocky🥺

How did y'all like seeing Rocky's point of view of things, I think I'll be doing more of those for the rest of the characters (possibly)...?!

^Mike

^Mike