After Dinner

Jordan accepts the kiss. Kayla and Jordan continue making out. Jordan starts kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking on Kayla's neck. Kayla's loving it moaning a little bit while rubbing and touching on Jordan. Kayla gets up she pulls her dress down & steps out of it. Now she's wearing absolutely NOTHING!! She gets on her knees goes up to Jordan while she's sitting on the couch watching her. Kayla takes Jordan's shirt off so now she has on just a red Nike sports bra. Then Kayla pulls on her shorts so Jordan knows she wants them off. Jordan takes her shorts off so now Jordan is left with her black Nike socks on, red sports bra, her Nautica red briefs & her strap on on top of her briefs. Kayla smiles because this is exactly what she wanted. She starts sucking Jordan's cock she's deep throating it, licking it & of course sucking it.

Jordan "Yeah baby get it nice and wet for you."

Kayla "Yes daddy." *Keeps deep throating*

After about 10 minutes of Kayla sucking and stroking Jordan's dick she gets up & sits on it. Jordan keeps watching her in aw as she is shocked Kayla is even doing all of this.

Kayla "You want to see my boobs bounce daddy?"

Jordan "Yes please." *bites lip*

She starts going up & down on Jordan's dick. Riding it slow then fast grinding & bouncing making it all wet. She's moaning loudly she's loving it. Jordan picks Kayla up & flips her over & starts giving back shots.

Jordan *whispers* "You like that don't you?" *bites lip* While pulling Kayla's hair & kissing on her neck. Hands all over Kayla's smooth milky body grabbing her boobs, smacking & gripping her nice little booty.*

Kayla *eyes twitching* "Mmmm yeesss daaadyy. Keep fucking me hard daddy."

Jordan grabs Kayla's waist and pushes Kayla's face down into the couch to make her arch her back. She starts fucking Kayla even harder pounding her ass. Kayla is moaning and screaming. Jordan slaps Kayla's ass.

Kayla "I'm about to cuuuUuum daddy. My pussy is wet for you I want you."

Jordan pulls out. She takes the strap off while Kayla flips on her back.

Kayla "Cmonnn daddy I need you now I'm dripping for you. Come get your juices daddy."

Jordan "Since you're doing all that talking get up so you can ride my face bitch."

Jordan lays on the couch. Kayla climbs on top of her face she starts to smother Jordan grinding on her face with her wet pussy.

Kayla "Yeah you like that?" *Puts pussy all in Jordans mouth. Rides her face back & forth while choking her.* *Moaning* "Eat that pussy daddy."

Pulling & gripping Jordan's hair bouncing her wet juicy pussy in Jordan's face. Kayla finally squirts in Jordan's mouth so she gets down. Jordan pulls Kayla back on her face but this time her ass is in Jordan's face. She starts to put her juices all over Jordan's face. Dragging her pussy all across her face. Jordan sticks her pointer & middle finger in Kayla's wet pussy. Going in & out of her slowly while she's eating her pussy. Sucking on her clit flicking her tongue back and forth. Kayla's moaning and groaning. Jordan keeps going slowly in and out of her pussy going a little deeper each time she goes in Kayla.

Jordan "Fuck I love the way you feel." *Goes in & out deeper hitting Kayla's spot. Sticking her fingers in Kayla in an upward motion hitting that spot making Kayla squirt.*

Kayla "Dam daddy I really like that keep going." *moaning* "YesssSs dadddyy fuck that tight pussy!"

*Kayla squirts again Jordan licks up all her cum. Kayla gets down smiling and sits on the couch Jordan sits up on the couch next to Kayla.*

Kayla "I loved the way you ate my pussy up and fucked my brains out. You made me feel really good Jordan. Wanted even.. I haven't felt that feeling in awhile."

Jordan "Shiiit baby you did what you was supposed to do. So you got what you needed out of it. You feel me but I fuck with you for real the way you put that pussy on me."

Kayla *laughing* "What do you mean daddy? You liked this pussy?"

Jordan "Liked?" *laughs & smiles* "Nah baby loved it can't wait to get it again."

Kayla "Why wait?" *Bites lip turns and looks at Jordan.* "Come here daddy."

Jordan "Oh you want more already Kayla?" *Grabs strap puts it on. Pushes Kayla down so she's laying on her back. Puts the strap in and starts choking her. Fucking her Jordan's dick going in and out of Kayla's pussy.* "You daddy's bitch?"

Kayla "Yes daddy I'm your bitch! Now fuck me."

Jordan's ramming her dick in Kayla's pussy deep. Kayla is screaming it feels so good she wraps her legs around Jordan's neck. She pulls Jordan in closer Jordan keeps going in and out of her pussy choking her harder.

Kayla "Daddy keep fucking me like that." *moaning* *groaning* "I want you in me deeper baby deeper. Give it to me daddy please."

Jordan *Grunting* "Fuck ok Kayla." Flips Kayla over and goes to town on her tight pussy. Jordan's slapping her ass with her right hand. She has her left one wrapped over Kayla's belly so she can't run. While she's giving her deep fast back shots. She's clapping her ass.

Kayla *Moaning* "Can I cum?" *Looking back at Jordan while licking & biting her lips taking Jordan's long 9"*

Jordan "Yes baby cum for daddy."

Kayla screams while she's cumming. Jordan waits till she's finished then pulls out and takes it off again.

Jordan *Grabs blunt & lighter sparks the blunt* "You want to stay over?"

Kayla *Grabbing dress* "No thank you. I'll call you tomorrow." *Puts dress and shoes on stands up*

Jordan *Shocked weird face* "Um.. alright? Okay I'll... Umm talk to you later then." *Walks toward front door*

Kayla *Kisses Jordan* "Thank you again Jordan I really needed that."

Jordan "Um? You're welcome see you later Kayla."

Kayla gets in her car turns it on and pulls away from Jordan's house. Jordan shuts and locks her front door back. She goes and sits back down on her couch to finish her blunt.