Morning After

JORDAN'S POV

I woke up the next morning with a gorgeous light skinned woman laying on me in my arms. I kissed her on her forehead and cheek. She woke up.

Tiara "Good morning baby."

Jordan "Morning gorgeous."

Tiara "You want some breakfast? Eggs, toast, rice & bacon sound good baby?"

Jordan "Yeah you know what to do baby girl." *kisses Tiara* "Be my first meal of the day."

I started kissing on her neck then I pushed her down on the bed. I licked and sucked on her perfect boobs. Flicking my tongue back and forth on her nipples. Then I pulled her panties to the side and started eating her pussy. After about 10-13 minutes of eating, licking & fingering her wet pussy she finally came for me.

Tiara "Thank you for making me feel good this morning."

Jordan "Thank you for feeding me. I'm about to shower now." *kisses Tiara's lips*

Tiara "Shall I join you daddy? Or you've had enough?"

Jordan *Dam this could be a good thing but, we just fucked twice already now shouldn't she be good by now. Or maybe I should just fuck her again fuck it. I thought to myself.* "Yes baby cmon."

We walked over to the shower she started undressing. I turned the water on to the warm setting. Got undressed & fixed my bun then we got in. Tiara started rubbing on my wet little boobs. She's rubbing her chest against mine. I feel her against me nipples to nipples. Boob to boob and stomach to stomach I grabbed Tiara by the back of her neck. I put Tiara's lips on my nipple so she knew to suck it. When she got done sucking my nipples she dropped down to her knees.

Tiara "Please daddy?"

Jordan "Ok"

Tiara started eating my pussy and grabbing my boobs. I was thinking this is just alright why? Because I'm touch me not I'm more of a pleaser. That's why I always liked Tiara I always fucked her no questions asked. But she's been wanting to try to please me for quite some time now. So I was like fuck it and so far it's feeling pretty decent but I'm ready to take over.

Jordan "Baby get up"

She stands back up and I push her against the shower wall. I open her legs and slide my two fingers in her. Starting off slow I just want to feel her insides and get her a little wet before I take off. So after fingering her slowly while rubbing her clit and kissing on her neck. I start rubbing against her g spot a bit more aggressive like.

Tiara "Daddy you're gonna make me squirt"

I keep rubbing her g spot and her clit. I started going deeper in her pussy. I sped up my finger motions going back and forth back and forth rubbing her g spot.

Tiara "Here it comes daddy pull it out!"

Jordan "Dam baby I love the way you taste and how wet you always get for me. You always know just how to make me feel good."

Tiara "Anytime daddy I'm yours I told you that."

Jordan "Yeah I know baby and I appreciate you for that. You want me to wash your back?"

Tiara "Sure."

After we finish getting clean we got out the shower. Tiara goes in the kitchen to make me breakfast. I go lay on the couch, watch tv and smoke a blunt while she's doing that.